Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

InvincibleDom:
    How much Deadpool over-do-it is in the series Uncanny Avengers? I read the first issue but I am nervous of too much silly. I will try the others too.
    Only first arc is like this. Actually beginning was meh, only later this book became great.
    Astonishing X-Men is the best X Title by a mile... Stomping Blue, Gold and the rest.
    true
    For Uncanny Avengers: Is this more Avenger-y or X-men-y? The first issue was kind of like a press conference after a fight which wasn't bad but definitely not the way to get me hooked into a series. How was the rest of it?
    firs arc inhumans, second and third mostly about Avengers, fourth and fifth about X-men stuff
    but generally this is good mix

for me
    Uncanny Avengers,
    Astonishing X-men,
    All New Wolverine
    Mighty Thor
    Vision (if You didn't yet)
    Deadpool (but i didn't like issues in the future)

BANNED

My pull right now, I can recommend any of these:

Iron Fist
    Defenders
    Darth Vader
    Infamous Iron Man (is this cancelled with #12?)

All-New Wolverine
    Spider-Man
    Champions
    Ms. Marvel
    Defenders

Incredible Member

Go find Vision and read that right now.
    Go find Ultimates and Ultimates2 and read that right now.

Captain America Sam Wilson
    Defenders (old Bendis is back)
    Punisher
    Luke Cage
    All-New Guardians (since Duggan took over it has been one of the top Marvel books imo)
    Uncanny Avengers (has been the most consistantly good team book)
    Mighty Thor
    Doctor Strange
    Jessics Jones

Since you are an X-Men fan you highly likely don't like Inhumans but i will recommend these books anyways.
    Black Bolt (arguably the best book right
    Ms Marvel
    Royals
    Secret Warriors
    Last edited by Punjabi_Hitman; 09-27-2017 at 02:20 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    Go find Vision and read that right now.
    Go find Ultimates and Ultimates2 and read that right now.

Captain America Sam Wilson
    Defenders (old Bendis is back)
    Punisher
    Luke Cage
    All-New Guardians (since Duggan took over it has been one of the top Marvel books imo)
    Uncanny Avengers (has been the most consistantly good team book)
    Mighty Thor
    Doctor Strange
    Jessics Jones

Since you are an X-Men fan you highly likely don't like Inhumans but i will recommend these books anyways.
    Black Bolt (arguably the best book right
    Ms Marvel
    Royals
    Secret Warriors
    I love Blue Marvel and I didn't read all the Ultimates (which I will do now). That team seems awesome on paper too. I will try the rest. I don't have an issue with the idea of Inhumans... I just like good books period)... I read all of Royals... The idea started strong and I am interested to see where it goes... although I kind of thought most people might not like it. Royals made it clear Black Bolt was locked up so it would be interesting to see what he is up to.

EDIT: Reading Black Bolt #1 right now and they it definitely seems very good right off the bat. Both this and Royals did a good job of immediately putting the characters in a situation where you are interested in what is going on. Good pick.
    Last edited by InvincibleDom; 09-27-2017 at 03:05 AM.

Should does not enter into it.

The shelves are full of books from any number of publishers. Go to what you like.

Fantastic Member

Thanks for all the suggestions,

So far I definitely want to continue:

Uncanny Avengers: I didn't think the roster would work but Cable shows up (in a way I like him) and oh boy do we have an interesting team now! At 4 so I would like to see how it goes.

Deadpool: Perfect level of Deadpool jokes and story at two and I can see why people recommended it.

Mighty Thor: I might actually say I like this Thor MORE than Odinson... My only negative early in, I still don't see why she needs to turn back and forth. If the body is dying and the power removes the cancer drugs why not stay... OR go to a Doctor Strange/ Leading scientist and cure this? Don't see the point in keep this aspect going when this universe is absolutely filled with work arounds... seems a little forced that she is in this frail body.

Black Bolt: First issue was great! I can see more good to come.

Thanos: Seems interesting to start. Thanos is such a badass, will be cool to see how this dying thing effects him.

Darth Vader: Man I like the idea of this book. Cool to see a powerful character coming up in a time that was not discussed that often.

The rest: I am still working through all the great ideas, will try everyone suggested it just is so many hours in the day you know!

Thanks again everyone.

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleDom View Post
    Everyone is recommending the Scarlet Spider... so I need to check it out. Will look at the other Spider titles too. Yeah Punisher as War Machine sounds like an idea for "All New" that some dude who never understood Punisher would say is a good idea... speaking of weird for a moment that was an instant turn off... Blade Spider man green and purple??
    Definitely check out Scarlet Spider. Along with Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows, it's probably the highlight of the Spider-Verse. As far as The Punisher....I'm very sad with the direction they're taking. Becky Cloonan is absolutely killing it with the title, but I think she's leaving the book. Worst mistake that could happen to that title.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Uncanny Avengers: I didn't think the roster would work but Cable shows up (in a way I like him) and oh boy do we have an interesting team now! At 4 so I would like to see how it goes.

Deadpool: Perfect level of Deadpool jokes and story at two and I can see why people recommended it.

Mighty Thor: I might actually say I like this Thor MORE than Odinson... My only negative early in, I still don't see why she needs to turn back and forth. If the body is dying and the power removes the cancer drugs why not stay... OR go to a Doctor Strange/ Leading scientist and cure this? Don't see the point in keep this aspect going when this universe is absolutely filled with work arounds... seems a little forced that she is in this frail body.

Thanos: Seems interesting to start. Thanos is such a badass, will be cool to see how this dying thing effects him.

Darth Vader: Man I like the idea of this book. Cool to see a powerful character coming up in a time that was not discussed that often.

The rest: I am still working through all the great ideas, will try everyone suggested it just is so many hours in the day you know!

Thanks again everyone.
    Glad you're enjoying them.

Incredible Member

Thanks again everyone.
    Wait till you get to issue #4

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    Go find Vision and read that right now...
    DUDE!!. Just finished this and it was probably the best comic I have read in a LOOOONG time. Definitely got the feels after reading this. Such a sad story of the impossibilities of fitting in, betrayal and ultimate sacrifice for "family".

All-New Guardians of the Galaxy. My favourite book at Marvel right now.