Page 7 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Plus, apart from Vision, everyone they mentioned is from the Unity Squad. Janet's no slouch in the tech department, she does run Hank's old laboratories business. Since I don't see the need for two Wasps on the same team, I still think Worlds Collide will see Nadia defect. Though that wouldn't stop her appearing considering her relationships with Janet and Jarvis. The article is definitely talking about Janet though.

The additional founders are two out of Iron Man, Steve Rogers, and Odinson. We can rule out Hank because Pymtron, and Hulk because RIP.
    Well, she runs it because she's a businesswoman, but that doesn't mean she has a deep knowledge about the tech beyond what Hank probably told her or left in this notes.

All-New Member

Plus, apart from Vision, everyone they mentioned is from the Unity Squad. Janet's no slouch in the tech department, she does run Hank's old laboratories business. Since I don't see the need for two Wasps on the same team, I still think Worlds Collide will see Nadia defect. Though that wouldn't stop her appearing considering her relationships with Janet and Jarvis. The article is definitely talking about Janet though.

The additional founders are two out of Iron Man, Steve Rogers, and Odinson. We can rule out Hank because Pymtron, and Hulk because RIP.
    I wouldn't be so quick to rule out Pym. Legacy is about restoring classic characters, this specific event seems to place some narrative focus and importance on the founding Avengers as a complete unit, and that was definitely Pym as Giant-Man in the Avengers Legacy Primer, which showed everyone in what I suspect to be their current identities and costumes.

Quicksilver was shown in an old costume, so was Iron Man. And Hulk was there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess the characters that fade or drop out of their respective groups will be handled in the storylines prior to this one.

We probably won't know the full cast until all the interlocking covers have been revealed.
    Yeah. U.S.Avengers already disposed of Red Hulk and Iron Patriot. Cannonball will probably go home to the Shi'ar homeworld with his wife Smasher. Sunspot has practically quit, giving up AIM. So it may just be Enigma and Squirrel Girl coming in (if Enigma doesn't, it's probably game over for her, but she originates from Hickman's Avengers as POD). That's why we've seen no U.S.Avengers cast yet. I think they may bring in some of the former Ultimates. Carol and T'Challa would fit the "cinematic" description.

Prediction: As well as Nadia being gone to the Champions, Human Torch will be gone as well, as FF are about to come back. There was also meant to be a casualty in Worlds Collide. Hercules? Seems like him and Nova are the only expendables among the Avengers/Champions combo team (Vision and Viv are the corner box characters, and the others have solos). Obviously, if that casualty is an Avenger, they're not in No Surrender.

I think the implication is that they're new additions that aren't on any of these teams.
    I didn't get that sense at all, it felt more like they were just talking in terms of characters they'd shown. Plus, the article says some team members from each book will be in the new one, not all of them.

Oh thank you, I mean regardless of what kind of help Beast needs, pairing him with Nadia seems really random to me.

Also I mean this crossover is literally advertised on a magazine that has Jan in front of the cover

About Jan and Nadia;

After carefully reading it multiple times, it should be Janet. I think they are mostly talking about characters coming out of Uncanny here

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    My reaction was meh till I saw Rogue. Probably still a meh.
    Same here. If Rogue wasn't in it, I would probably skip it completely.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I didn't get that sense at all, it felt more like they were just talking in terms of characters they'd shown. Plus, the article says some team members from each book will be in the new one, not all of them.
    I think the biggest concerns would be Enigma from U.S. and Synapse from Uncanny. If those two leave I could see them ending up in long term limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Oh thank you, I mean regardless of what kind of help Beast needs, pairing him with Nadia seems really random to me.

Also I mean this crossover is literally advertised on a magazine that has Jan in front of the cover
    Pairing Janet and Beast together seems more random to me.

Extraordinary Member

I'm also curious as to why Quicksilver "is in a dark place" since he seems fine right now, albeit thrown off by Wanda's last possession by Cthon.
    Probably someone he likes gets killed off. I would guess Scarlet Witch because Marvel just does not seem to want to use her, but it would be a little sudden to kill her off in the last issue of Uncanny Avengers. Though you never know.

Synapse is another candidate for that.

All-New Member

Quicksilver was shown in an old costume, so was Iron Man. And Hulk was there too.
    Actually, that's the suit that the Tony Stark A.I. has taken to wearing. So it's still current.And Hulk would likely be included in that "return of classic characters" bit. Quicksilver, you've got more of a point there, but it' not out of the question that he ill pick up a more recognizable logo in the near future. The fast-forward symbol has never been that great.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Probably someone he likes gets killed off. I would guess Scarlet Witch because Marvel just does not seem to want to use her, but it would be a little sudden to kill her off in the last issue of Uncanny Avengers. Though you never know.

Synapse is another candidate for that.
    I think Synapse is more likely then Wanda, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    About Jan and Nadia;

After carefully reading it multiple times, it should be Janet. I think they are mostly talking about characters coming out of Uncanny here
    If we're just going off the primer, Nadia is shown alongside other Avengers like Beast and Vision.

Pairing Janet and Beast together seems more random to me.
    But they are in the same team by the time this crossover starts

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    If we're just going off the primer, Nadia is shown alongside other Avengers like Beast and Vision.
    Thats unrelated. Completely different thing.