Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Where can I read the mgazine?
    I assume "local comic store" isn't a helpful answer?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Well that would imply Marvel are seeking to actively help stores and give people a reason to go to them. Surely we all know Marvel hate local comic book stores, and that their declaration of changing the industry was pure cynical rhetoric. Surely they would never actively do anything to change comic publishing. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Nope. Has to be digital.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Well that would imply Marvel are seeking to actively help stores and give people a reason to go to them. Surely we all know Marvel hate local comic book stores, and that their declaration of changing the industry was pure cynical rhetoric. Surely they would never actively do anything to change comic publishing. Hmmm.
    I'd gladly go to a comic book store every day if I lived in the US

I'd gladly go to a comic book store every day if I lived in the US
    I totally understand that, and I am a pure digital reader even though there are comic stores near me. But this isn't about either of us, it is about the US direct market.

I am not sure if we will get a digital version, but I imagine there will be at some stage. Maybe it will be on MU.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    I totally understand that, and I am a pure digital reader even though there are comic stores near me. But this isn't about either of us, it is about the US direct market.

I am not sure if we will get a digital version, but I imagine there will be at some stage. Maybe it will be on MU.
    I think if we were to get a digital version of the foom magazine we would have got it by now unfortunately

I think if we were to get a digital version of the foom magazine we would have got it by now unfortunately
    Usually things that are exclusive to shops, like FCBD and other promotional stuff have a delay before arriving in digital form. I expect it in a month or two.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 09-28-2017 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    According to FOOM, Red Wolf is also going to be in this.
    Which one? Ewing says that Lightning is bringing his crew with him and last time we saw him, he was in the Rangers, with pre-ANAD Red Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    15? Then i hope Storm will be an Avenger again.
    Is there any reason at all to assume Storm would be in this? Did I miss an interview or something? Because otherwise your continued persistence that Storm will/should be in this is kind of bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Is there any reason at all to assume Storm would be in this? Did I miss an interview or something? Because otherwise your continued persistence that Storm will/should be in this is kind of bizarre.
    Ignore the fanatic behind the computer screen.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Which one? Ewing says that Lightning is bringing his crew with him and last time we saw him, he was in the Rangers, with pre-ANAD Red Wolf.
    Maybe tomorrow Marvel will give more details about No Surrender (we'll know more about Voyager tomorrow, maybe they'll say something about which Red Wolf and other characters will appear)

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Maybe someone isn't taking their meds . . .

I mean from the sounds of it about 15 characters or so will. And I don't think it's necessarily a team. Sounds like many people will appear through out the 3 months.

We'll see how the team / teams look like after the crossover
    There are nine members in the Unity Squad, and six in the Waid team. If it's 15 Avengers, we're losing people, considering that we already know two of the founders are rejoining.

Where can I read the mgazine?
    I got mine when I went to get my Legacy one-shot, at my LCS. I could try to find the article online, pretty sure it's there somewhere, since the magazine was free.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There are nine members in the Unity Squad, and six in the Waid team. If it's 15 Avengers, we're losing people, considering that we already know two of the founders are rejoining.
    This is what the writers have to say about No Surrender:

ZUB: No Surrender marks the final hurrah for this era of Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Beyond that, you'll just have to wait and see.

WAID: It's half-celebration, half-wake.

EWING: Some endings are also beginnings. Mind you, some are just endings...

ZUB: I don't think it's much of a spoiler to say that the teams start the story independent and quickly realize their combined efforts will be needed to tackle the Earth-shaking threat at the core of our story.
    Two things come to mind: yes, there might be some who will die, but Marvel is in the habit of scaring us without any casualty. But the teams as we know them will most probably shift. Some might just go, some might move over to another team... We don't know what titles will be put forward after the no-sir-it's-not-an-event is over. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that the crews of the three books won't be combined into one single title after the end of No Surrender. There will still be more than one team, and one title, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    They didn't say, and they just said that Lightning would have his own supporting cast, which doesn't necessarily mean the Rangers.