Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    To be fair: Everything makes you worried about Wasp
    That tends to happen when your favorite character is actively being replaced

BANNED

How I wish Storm is part of this team.

Three cool writers and three cool artists working together. I'm totally excited.And it seemed that it will be here that we will get answers about Voyager (it looked like she will be a "secret" classic Avenger like Avenger X was)

The Living Lightning returning>

That or Jane has gone careless and has accidentally zapped someone

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The Living Lightning returning>

That or Jane has gone careless and has accidentally zapped someone
    Yeah, I also think that's Living Lightning, especially as Ewing likes to write characters that people haven't seen in years.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    How I wish Storm is part of this team.
    I don't think we'll get an actual Avengers team before this crossover ends. So if you were hoping for Storm in Avengers, keep hoping, it could happen, who knows.

Oh look Waid is still on the book! And everyone was so certain he wouldn't be And no Aaron either, hmm.

The fact that Ewing (U.S.Avengers) and Zubkavich (Uncanny Avengers) are also on the book suggests this will not be purely Avengers each week. Or at least every Avengers book is being merged into one as they march towards a new status quo. Interesting.

Certainly no real clues here for a new line-up. Unless the original line-up is being teased by the statues, which seems unlikely, especially as they are joined by Voyager.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 09-26-2017 at 02:20 AM.

And here I was thinking that Marvel was serious about not doing as many crossover gimmicks after Secret Empire.

To be fair, though, this one doesn't sound like it's on the same level as Secret Empire. If anything, it just sounds like a major arc and I think that's a good thing. For too long now, every issue seems to be a prelude to some bigger event down the line. They never try to shrink the size and the scope of the story where possible. Maybe this will be Marvel's first effort to really shift the style of the Avengers comics so that they don't have to rely entirely on major crossover events. One can only hope.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member

Will this end with the new book getting some sort of "classic" line up?

It doesn't necessarily have to include steve cap, tony ironman (but war machine would be cool), or odinson, but i would be back on any avengers title with a 100% pre "new" avengers line up.....

As it is pointed out in the other thread, Janet van Dyne seems to be erased from history and replaced with Voyager.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    The art is going to be amazing for this and I'm really interested to see what kind of story they tell for something like this. Friday should be interesting.
    Right?????
    Medina. Jacinto. Larraz.
    I'm buying the singles and the subsequent trades for the beauty alone -- and the fact that it assembles my favorite A-teams? GRAVY!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Right?????
    Medina. Jacinto. Larraz.
    I'm buying the singles and the subsequent trades for the beauty alone -- and the fact that it assembles my favorite A-teams? GRAVY!
    It's an amazing group of artists. After yesterday's dissapointing relevation, this is great news And the writers in charge are great too

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    It's either taking place prior to the death of thor story or Jane as some Jane fans have theorized is that she won't In fact die but will survive and I honestly think it's possible that she'll most likely remain and coexist as her own Thor alongside the newly worthy Thor odinson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    That storyline will still be ongoing when this starts.
    Got it. Thanks guys.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    As it is pointed out in the other thread, Janet van Dyne seems to be erased from history and replaced with Voyager.
    I'm not a fan if Wasp but that would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    And here I was thinking that Marvel was serious about not doing as many crossover gimmicks after Secret Empire.

To be fair, though, this one doesn't sound like it's on the same level as Secret Empire. If anything, it just sounds like a major arc and I think that's a good thing. For too long now, every issue seems to be a prelude to some bigger event down the line. They never try to shrink the size and the scope of the story where possible. Maybe this will be Marvel's first effort to really shift the style of the Avengers comics so that they don't have to rely entirely on major crossover events. One can only hope.
    Marvel didn't actually say anything about crossovers. To be honest they didn't say an awful lot about events either.