Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

They currently have two Mjolnirs (Classic Mjolnir and Ultimate Mjolnir) in play, so I always just assumed this was all gonna end with Thor taking back classic Mjolnir and Jane getting the Ultimate one.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    They currently have two Mjolnirs (Classic Mjolnir and Ultimate Mjolnir) in play, so I always just assumed this was all gonna end with Thor taking back classic Mjolnir and Jane getting the Ultimate one.
    But if they do that, they need to work out the names better.
    If Odinson is worthy enough to regain his hammer, he's also worthy enough to be THE "Thor" (it was his name, not just a title like "Captain America" or "Green Lantern"), which would mean Jane would have to acknowledged more as "Jane" or "Lady Thor"/"She-Thor" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    If Odinson is worthy enough to regain his hammer, he's also worthy enough to be THE "Thor" (it was his name, not just a title like "Captain America" or "Green Lantern"), which would mean Jane would have to acknowledged more as "Jane" or "Lady Thor"/"She-Thor" or something.
    maybe they will call her worthy

Astonishing Member

So this new (?) character that is Voyager is now one of the statues of the original Avengers.
    Intriguing to say the least.

Astonishing Member

Or Thor, like how they call both Peter Parker and Miles Morales Spider Man. It definitely doesn't need to be change.

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Or Thor, like how they call both Peter Parker and Miles Morales Spider Man. It definitely doesn't need to be change.
    Even though for one it's their actual name and the other just a codename .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Even though for one it's their actual name and the other just a codename .
    Right, and two people can't have the same name. I forgot about that.
    Last edited by leo619; 09-26-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I'm betting this only lasts for a month, maybe two. Jason Aaron has to start his run eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I'm betting this only lasts for a month, maybe two. Jason Aaron has to start his run eventually.
    It's been confirmed that No Surrender will last three months, each month will have a different artist in charge (January will be Larraz, February will be Jacinto and March will be Medina)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Yeah, I think this is basically clearing the deck and setting up for Aaron's run.

Incredible Member

I was actually thinking..... Thunderstrike.

Well. I can't believe there is something coming up that I'm super excited for. Yes that will still hold true even if Wasp doesnt appear much.(learning that she isnt erased is good enough)

Awesome...I'm totally down for this. And kudos to Marvel for bringing back (Living) Lightning...way to actually pull from your deep bench of diverse characters and promote them.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

If Ewing and Medina are involved, then maybe U.S.Avengers isn't cancelled like people thought it was. Or maybe they heard my prayers and they're bringing Ewing's New Avengers back. Either way, I think the crossover sounds cool. I'm curious to see what will come out of this for the Avengers line.

And I'm DEFINITELY intrigued by Voyager. Retconning her into the original Avengers is a ballsy move, if that's what they're doing. But then again, if you think about it, Cap's presence in the Avengers back in the 60s was also a ballsy retcon. I'm all for interesting stories, so I say bring it, Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    I like Jane Foster's Thor I actually enjoy reading her more than Odinson who I love in the Avengers but never got into his solo adventures. But that is his name not codename it's be like Miles calling himself Peter Parker not Spider-Man it'd be strange.