Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Default Red Hood & The Outlaws #14 Preview/Eventual Discussion

BANNED

At this point, I'm just looking forward to #15...partially for the Cass factor, and partially because I'm almost positive the inevitable rage fueled discussion over the teams' fight with be popcorn worthy.

BANNED

Oh, it definatly will be be careful what you wish for.

From the sounds of the interview, it sounds like Bruce just didn't tell the 'Tec team that the Outlaws are just undercover and to leave them be. That's the implication I'm getting, anyway.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

"In continuity? No". Ha Nice, though Injustice 2 begs to differ.

Nice to see the art still looks fine. I feel as though Dexter Soys art has spoiled me, I'm never as anxious for art changes as I am with this title, though I think Gandinis colours and that specific dark teal she uses across her pallet really help to keep it all looking uniform.

Mighty Member

In that case only the inner family knows. That said if Jason is in Gotham, you would think Bruce would say to just leave Red Hood to him or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    In that case only the inner family knows. That said if Jason is in Gotham, you would think Bruce would say to just leave Red Hood to him or something.
    Exactly. He doesn't have to give specifics, but to leave them totally in the dark about it and risk them screwing up Jason's mission would be really dumb on his part.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Sad thing is, it`s not even OCC for Bruce.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Exactly. He doesn't have to give specifics, but to leave them totally in the dark about it and risk them screwing up Jason's mission would be really dumb on his part.
    Yeah, it would be really dumb and wouldn't fit at all with the agreement that was set up between Jason and Bruce earlier during his Black Mask mission, which was that he would be left alone by Batman unless he got in to deep or killed someone. I don't think Bruce would leave the 'Tec team in the dark about a possible undercover mission on the part of the Outlaws and I don't believe that Kate would just fly off the handle and go after them without a clear cut reason to do so. Unless Bruce is keeping them in the darkm in order to help maintain Jason's cover. I could see Bruce maybe doing that.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Amazing Member

It seems to me more like Bruce did tell the tec' team but then Bizzaro does something that goes over the line Bruce said they wouldn't cross

BANNED

Yeah, that`s obviously what is going to happen.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Savatewolf View Post
    It seems to me more like Bruce did tell the tec' team but then Bizzaro does something that goes over the line Bruce said they wouldn't cross
    Yeah, that's pretty much my thought as well. Anything else makes no sense at all.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I do like seeing Jason playing fellow villains with other rogues, trash talking and ruining plans. UTH nostalgia here. Art is nice, and Artemis is taller than Jason again (if's she standing on ground in that last panel).

Fantastic Member

Doesn't Artemis wear heels in costume which only makes her taller when she wears them? She and Jason are listed as 6'0" on most of the character pages I see.

BANNED

At least in the first arcs, it`s not just the heels, she picks him up like a toodler. I`m thinking that currently they are placing them more the same in height but my asthetic is Jason being the shortie of the gang.

Shades of UTRH indeed...and Vice City I`ma trashing this to get that, thank you