Fantastic Member Red Robe Jaldari's Avatar

Default Your favorite obscure planet form the old EU?

Rarely used or not at all used. i say mine is Barison from the Gordian Reach.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Barison

Amazing Member

byss comes to mind. Palpatine's secret hang out, home to his cloning facility, steeped in the dark side and the only story I can think of that it was ever used in was Dark Empire.

BANNED

I guess Garn from Blind Fury!

Weird planet full of strange aliens, the Order of the Terrible Glare, and some nice cool looking ancient Jedi armor.

iMan 42s

Perhaps not as obscure as others but Mandalore is still a favorite of mine. For a little more obscure I also was fond of Yinchorr for its role in the training of the Imperial royal guard (Crimson Empire is awesome btw). In Crimson Empire it just seemed so desolate. At first with its desolation its kind of silly that a bunch of guys in pastel colors are trying to kill each other to hang out with Palpatine, but when Carnor Jax and Kir Kanos stand in the squall in uniform to kill one another its beautiful. A planet of nothing but two guys fighting for loyalty to a space wizard is one of those weird concepts that I adore about Star Wars.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Arbra, home to Plif and the Hoojibs.