Default Ned Leeds question (Dead No More-related)

Wasn't Ned, as the fake Hobgoblin, among the resurrected dead? Not sure if he survived the ending or not, but I recall reading that most of the returned characters escaped at the end. Is Ned out there somewhere?

If so, it would make for a good one-and-done story dealing with him and his new lease on life, where he goes from here (even if it's Limbo, if Ned's alive again I'd think it would at least be addressed somehow).
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Spectacular Member

Ned was among the resurrected. Whether he survived the end is unknown, though there are fan theories that he did.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWoman View Post
    Ned was among the resurrected. Whether he survived the end is unknown, though there are fan theories that he did.
    If only for odd movie synergy .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWoman View Post
    If he did, would that makes him the Hobgoblin who's going after Miles/Spider-Man in the SINISTER SIX Storyarc within the SPIDER-MAN Series......or is it the Original Hobgoblin who's really Roderick Kingsley...?!??

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    If he did, would that makes him the Hobgoblin who's going after Miles/Spider-Man in the SINISTER SIX Storyarc within the SPIDER-MAN Series......or is it the Original Hobgoblin who's really Roderick Kingsley...?!??
    Bendis has said it's Kingsley in the Sinister Six (whether that actually feels like the case remains to be seen).

Though didn't Macendale's Hobgoblin survive too?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If only for odd movie synergy .
    Since 616 Ned and MCU Ned have only a name in common, I can't see how useful that would be.