Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

BANNED

its nice to see peter leading rather than Sam. looks more in line with waids meta commentary when he said spiderman was the most recognizable amidst the avengers team. I wonder though it probably will be Odin leading the prehistoric team but seeing the panther in forefront and reading something about a intergalactic empire wakanda is panther the one who will be to the fore at all fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Osborn with magic just seems like it'll be more goofy then anything else.
    Osborn with magic reminds me of the Green Goblin from the terrible 60's Spider-Man cartoon.

I was hoping that Marvel would have him remember that Peter is Spider-Man again since he's been such a boring villain since he lost that knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    its nice to see peter leading rather than Sam. looks more in line with waids meta commentary when he said spiderman was the most recognizable amidst the avengers team. I wonder though it probably will be Odin leading the prehistoric team but seeing the panther in forefront and reading something about a intergalactic empire wakanda is panther the one who will be to the fore at all fronts.
    I doubt Spidey's prominence on that group shot is indicative of a bigger role in The Avengers.

Just look at the Secret Empire covers where he was prominently placed and he ended up only being relevant in his own tie-ins while Miles got the significant story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Still taking care of Tony Stark I see...

Wink

I doubt Spidey's prominence on that group shot is indicative of a bigger role in The Avengers.

Just look at the Secret Empire covers where he was prominently placed and he ended up only being relevant in his own tie-ins while Miles got the significant story.

Still taking care of Tony Stark I see...
    C'mon that has always been her traditional role within Marvel 616 continuity and we are heading back to basics,,,, oh wait, never mind.....
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Norman's a man who wants power, its not surprising he'd try to get magic considering he would be able to curb stomp Spider-Man with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    C'mon that has always been her traditional role within Marvel 616 continuity and we are heading back to basics,,,, oh wait, never mind.....
    How long is MJ going to pretend she's Pepper Potts ?

Until those in charge of Marvel decide on a different role for her that keeps her as far away from Peter as possible; see Hardy, Felicia aka the "Queenpin of Crime".

Hey, anyone know if Bruce Banner needs a lab assistant.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Daft thing is, she's appeared alongside Pepper in some issues!