Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

So Many...

Imperial Guard
    Dr. Strange
    Misty Knight and Colleen Wing
    Masters of Evil

I'd do Web of Spider Man.

That would be a bit like Bird of Preys or the last Heroes for Hire, with Madame Web (Julia) playing the role of Oracle/Misty.
    She would be in touch with Spidey related heroes (as well as anti-heroes and anti-villains) and unit whatever team she needs to accomplish missions.

Puma would finance the team.
    Cardiac would provide medical support.
    Prowler would build and repair equipement.
    Cloak would provide transport.

There would be a core cast: Steel Spider, Arana (just get rid of that stupid Spider Girl identity) and Cloak&Dagger
    and a big rotating cast: Enigma, Jackpot, Will o Wisp, Komodo, Spindrifter, Spider Woman III (of course I'd bring her back at the first opportunity), Spidey 2099.

I'd probably have to reluctantly add big names like Spider Man or Venom (meeting Steel Spider would be awkward) in some of the stories.
    And maybe one of those "mystery characters": American Son.

I'd probably bring back Fusion as the first villain they'd face (but use his powers to hide his identity for a while). Also the Kraven family in a "Mattie resurrection arc". Probably Osborn or Octopus too, just to show that because they are D-listers doesn't mean they can't beat major Spidey villains.
    Last edited by mugiwara; 07-14-2014 at 07:42 AM.

YOUNG AVENGERS!!!

Spider Girl reassembles the YA!!
    After Avengers Arena, and the subsequent Avengers Undercover, Spider Girl has spent copious amounts of time at the Avengers Academy, where Reptil --- yes REPTIL -- is recovering from his wounds, via combined efforts of Dr. Pym and Wiccan.
    The other Young Avengers, with Finesse and Striker in tow are off world on a retrieval mission to reclaim Xavin -- former Runaway, and ally to Hulkling's legacy.
    Upon their return, this band of heroes combines their resources to respond to Bagalia's Youth Division attacks, in hopes of rescuing/rehabiliating the seemingly villainous survivors of the Arcade's Arena.

Action Field Team: Hulkling & Xavin (to appeal to the Runaways/infiltration) Miss America Chavez (transport and muscle), Striker (appeal to Hazmat), Speed (bad boy turned good / recon), Kate Bishop (field leader)
    Intelligence Team back at the Academy: Prodigy (providing intel), Spider Girl (watching over Reptil), Finesse & Wiccan (monitoring his progress- both medically and magically).

Drama Drama Drama!
    I'd also really like to work in some guest spots for Power Man2.0 and White Tiger.

White Tiger / Finesse / Spider girl / Reptil former romance dramam!!

Astonishing Member

I'd write an Ethan Edwards ongoing - probably call him the 616 (Skrullian) Skymaster.

I came up with a pretty solid foundation that would have rehabilitated not only his character in the wake of that Revengers debacle but that also touched on many corners of the MU (mystic to cosmic) while finding a new purpose for underachieving or forgotten characters both good and bad.

I refuse to say more on the subject on the off chance I get a Marvel writing gig someday.

BANNED

I would do a X-Men book and a original story about a North Korean who defects to America, but due to the actions of AvX he becomes a mutant, and decides to join Cyclops revolution to learn how to use his powers, so he can eventually overthrow the North Korean government why? Because that is my dream and there aren't any good Korean super heroes in the Marvel Universe.

I would than have a panel of Cyclops blasting Kim Jong Un it will be the modern day version of Captain America punching Hitler.
    Last edited by Rochedalaix; 07-14-2014 at 11:37 AM.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

If I was writing for Marvel?

Why I would write Avengers UK of course! Captain Britain leading the greatest heroes of Marvel Britain - hijacking the Avengers name but without the direct backing of Iron Man and captain America. It would be bombastic, bonkers creations like a Terror-artist using a Sentinel to create a work of homocidal genius on the streets of London - A Ghost Rider with a Scots accent bonded to an Indo-Glaswegian atheist who doesn't believe in the god that powers his very possesion - and a downloading villian that like to hide inside T-Rex's and calls himself Rex Monstro. I'd have specials that feature Captain Britain battling a Jermet Kyle Fury and Death's Head fighting Ch-Imps (superpowered simians) and then I'd franchise it and have someone create a new Knights of Pendragon that features an alien plant life called a T'sod.......

In fact!

We alaready did that! https://www.facebook.com/avengersukb...=photos_albums check us out! the free, yes FREE webcomic that has all the above!

Thats what I'd write....
    Attached Images Attached Images

What I'd really want to write would be a Mockingbird solo. She has a pre-existing supporting cast, links to a bunch of different characters, and plenty of skills and backstory to mine.

Other than that, I'd love to write the rest of the former Secret Warriors showing up. Slingshot and Stonewall were my favourite members, and they've totally vanished. I'd bring them back in something, maybe even as part of Bobbi's World Counter-terrorism Agency.

I'd like to write a Spider-Woman solo that gives her a solid supporting cast of her own. She's kind of lost everything that used to be tied to her. Bring back her old work partner, give her a job -- maybe bring back her SWORD or PI work.

BANNED

I would write a Falcon solo that start off with Falcon taping more so in his spy roots by solving/dealing with a glow so issue. Then build the character from there doing a mix of government work and the typical superhero stuff.

Fantastic Member

Salem's Seven

Dr. Strange would be visiting different dimensions scouting out Sorcerer Supreme's to bring back to the 616 (among them alternate reality versions of Doom, Dr. Druid, and Astrid Mordo). They would reside in New Salem and become the New Salem's Seven. He is bringing them together based on a dream he had about the world being overrun by the supernatural, but it is fact all a ploy by an enemy to get many of the Sorcerer Supreme's out of their world so they can be taken over by other sorcerers.

Imperial Guard
    Political Intrigue, Spy Work, Warring Planets, Romance, and Superheroics would be the basis of the book. Treat each of the members of the Imperial Guard as a diplomat representing a nation, and have assassination attempts, double agents, and good old villains forcing those who do not like each other to team up and work together.
    Last edited by Tigereyes; 07-14-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I would tackle the Enigma Force (Micronauts). With the changes in the Microverse with the Spacewall that used to suround them being gone and the Micronauts corner of the the microverse now open to the rest new threats start to encroach. The main threat being the empire of the Psycho-Man which is starting to move closer. Another threat would be a crazy old cult leader who remembers how things used to be in the Microverse. This would turn out to be Scion from the second Micronauts series driven insane by the microverse being rewritten around him. The whole microverse is ripe for some major world building.

It would feature:

Arcturus Rann
    Marionette
    Bug
    Huntarr (in his original form and not that god awefull New Voyages look)
    Spartak /Akros (new names for Acroyear with him getting either a new armoured look or just being a powerhouse fighter even without armour. With some minor tweaks the character could be used again with his history intact just certain names and looks alltered)
    Decatron (Biotrons mind merged with the Deaths Head body that was a member of Enigma Force. The new look/name allows all of Biotrons history to stay intact wihtout worries)
    Fireflyte (tweaked a little so she is like the Wasp in that she changes size to fly)
    Couesenna (teenage daughter of the late Pharoid and Lady Slug)(name comes from a dessert flower)

Ultimate Comics: Union Jack and MI13

Written around the extant continuity of Earth 1610, the series would start with #1 detailing an adventure of WW2's Union Jack (Monty Falsworth) before we meet the present-day one; Joe Chapman, an SAS soldier in the British super-soldier programme with 'Lionheart' and 'Albion' (supersoldiers from SBS or SRR) and new recruits, Spitfire (mutant speedster, Jacqui Falsworth, granddaughter of Monty), Dark Angel (Shevaun Heldane, a mutant psi with other 'strange' powers) and Red Dragon. Over the series, the team would also recruit Tangerine, Claymore and Killpower (from Mys-Tech), with a split into two teams, one led by Albion with Red Dragon, Claymore and Tangerine and the other being UJ, Lionheart, DA, Spitfire and Killpower. Faiza Hussein would be the medic, Digitek would be a tech guy's nickname, Harley would be the psychologist trying to keep Killpower's killer instincts in check. MI13 would be formed in the aftermath of Proteus' attacks in UXM: World Tour. They would be dealing with Mys-Tech stuff each time some big brouhaha went on, EG the Chitauri, the Liberators and Ultimatum, explaining their absence but also showing they were bsuy saving the world in some way that everyone else completely missed.

At the end of the limited series, Brian Braddock dies from his cancer, only to be reborn when he chooses the Amulet of Right and he promptly shoves out Jamie.

that or a new CB&MI13 series in 616 where I would bring back some of the other MUK characters, use the Super Heroes of Europe and Les Heroes de Paris and Euro Force.
    I surrender to the Contest

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Maverick - mini series - I'd like to see Christoph Nord get his powers back and place him deep inside Marvel's espionage underbelly. With Bucky now taking care of business in the furthest fringes of the Marvel U, having another soldier/spy with some very handy powers (absorb/redirect kinetic energy and clairvoyance) would be pretty neat. Since Maverick isn't afraid to get his hands or mind dirty, why not? And since he's had his powers taken away and restored before, also why not? Besides with Logan gone, someone else needs to keep tabs on the nefarious organizations. In my dreams this would be a hit and go to ongoing series. Ha,ha.

The Aquarian - one shot. Basically establish what he's been up to since Marvel U cosmic is so big right now. I've always liked that creepy story Fabian Niceza did in Marvel Comics Presents a long time ago. It made the character a bit more real rather than the hippie Superman Amalgam he is.

Werewolf by Night - starting as a mini. I'd retcon that In the Blood mini series (not a fan of that beyond Mico's terrific art) and have Jack work with Blade against all kinds of bad supernatural cults/gangs whatever. I doubt those fire breathing were-chickens from Mighty Avengers would stand a chance. Besides, a werewolf has to eat. This would be a fun one, sometimes serious, sometimes not with a definite grindhouse vibe. I could see Satana definitely showing up and causing all kinds of trouble.

Winter Soldier - one shot. I'd pull another alternate history moment here and have Buck's first Soviet assignment be the assassination of Stalin. It would mean extending Stalin's life a couple of years to fit the timespan Ed Brubaker set up. Sets up all kinds of fun tweaks with the Communists after Stalin's death too.

Since Moon Knight has been unfortunately pushed toward being a Batman clone with the detective business, I would not go near the current version.
    Last edited by Lady Warp Spasm; 07-14-2014 at 11:52 AM.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'd write SPIDER-WOMAN for as long as they let me. Jessica Drew is a great character that seldom gets her due.

I have a 1940s NAMOR story in me, as well.

Surely I'd take a crack at THOR/LOKI.

THE LEGENDARY STAR-LORD would be a lot of fun.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 07-14-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Ultimate Member

There are so many that I'd like to try. I guess to narrow it down:

-Black Widow.
    -X-23.
    -Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers).
    -Psylocke.
    -Spider-Woman.
    -Punisher.
    -The Asgardians.
    -Young Avengers.
    -New Mutants.
    -Doctor Doom.