Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Storm
    Black Widow
    A supernatural type book (Doctor Strange, Strange Tales or a team book with supernatural characters: Blade, the Hellstroms, etc...)
    A book about a younger team of heroes

A character I'm not too into or a villain's book like Taskmaster or Elektro
    We need better comics

BANNED

I'd ideally want to write a Namor book featuring the Atlantean King rebuilding Atlantis and consolidating all Atlanteans under one banner.

Atlantean science, mysticism and political intrigue between various faction would play a role in the series and also I'd look into exploring the dynamics of younger Atlanteans expressing a desire to interact with the surface world with a view to mingling with surface dwellers of their own age range.

I think it would be fun to see how older generation Atlanteans react to their younger counterparts seeking to bridge gaps that have htherto never been crossed before.

Expanding on Atlantean culture, customs and society would definitely be part of my general approach

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Amora the Enchantress starting as a miniseries, a kind of Fantasy Thriller.

Marvel at War.

Rogue, Cannonball, Blink, & Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    Maverick -Winter Soldier - one shot. I'd pull another alternate history moment here and have Buck's first Soviet assignment be the assassination of Stalin. It would mean extending Stalin's life a couple of years to fit the timespan Ed Brubaker set up. Sets up all kinds of fun tweaks with the Communists after Stalin's death too.
    Sold!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

A Generation X reunion. With Synch being brought back in the first issue, and the story going from there.

But my real dream project would be, essentially, All-New District X. Some wealthy new mutant based out of New York starts buying out a neighbourhood and inviting mutants, Inhumans and other "freaks" to live there. He hires Karma to run the local library, and she'd be my main character, because she's awesome. I'd probably also have Crystal, who'd be there to help new Inhumans to adjust. I'd probably throw in Dani, and a few others, old and new. I'd try to go for a fairly diverse cast. I'd definitely have a transgender character - not someone who shapeshifts or had their gender changed through magic or anything like that, but a realistic "biologically one gender but identifies as the other" character. (I'm undecided on whether to go with male or female, or whether they would've have surgery. I'm thinking a transgender woman who hasn't had the surgery and likely won't.)

The series would have two major foci: First, interpersonal drama. Second, politics. It would be an exploration of the types of discrimination faced by real-world minorities. Unemployment would be a serious problem. There'd be locals getting arrested for minor crimes and being given disproportionate sentences. There'd be a mother who's denied custody of her children based on being a mutant. There'd be all sorts of problems. There would also be real-world-type political efforts. Rallies, TV interviews, stuff like that.

Of course, I would also throw in superhero stuff. But it wouldn't really be the point of the book.

BANNED

The Amazing Tom Breevort.

BANNED

First and foremost, I would love to Storm's ongoing solo. Then I would love to write adjectiveless x-men and Avengers.

Black Panther... I would sequester myself and the whole creative team in a corner office and would not come out until I had a definitive A-list character to unleash on the world!

I have no wish to write any other character...

johnthemage

spiderman. exept I want to be doing the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    I'd ideally want to write a Namor book featuring the Atlantean King rebuilding Atlantis and consolidating all Atlanteans under one banner.

Atlantean science, mysticism and political intrigue between various faction would play a role in the series and also I'd look into exploring the dynamics of younger Atlanteans expressing a desire to interact with the surface world with a view to mingling with surface dwellers of their own age range.

I think it would be fun to see how older generation Atlanteans react to their younger counterparts seeking to bridge gaps that have htherto never been crossed before.

Expanding on Atlantean culture, customs and society would definitely be part of my general approach
    i would read this. it sounds great the way you describe it.

Lady Liberators (or Liberating Avengers so it will sell) with She-Hulk, Wasp, Valkyrie, Medusa and Hellcat with rotating 6th member every arc that can include Mockingbird, Squirrel Girl, Captain Marvel, Sif, etc.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

A lot of stuff is pet projects, but really I think writing Amazing Spider-Man or Avengers would be the ultimate sign that you've made it.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!