Default D. vs Dark Schneider

Having just heard here how hax D. is, I wonder if he could stand up to the man with a million abs.

BANNED

Dunno.

How many abs does D have, and how log does it take him to grow an ab?

D can just hax into the Akashi Accord (Memory of the universe) and delete the guy from it. Which is akin to being omega effected. Worked on D Cthulhu who could have done it too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    D can just hax into the Akashi Accord (Memory of the universe) and delete the guy from it. Which is akin to being omega effected. Worked on D Cthulhu who could have done it too.
    This he can do while being attacked millions of times per second by a galaxy-buster?

And DS does have an anti-reality warping autoshield. Though to be fair, it hasn't been tested against anything as absolute as the Akashi Accord sounds.

His left hand has asborbed blasts via attacks from Mars at insanely fast speeds and I believe has snuffed our stars.

And yes the Akashic stuff is the universe memory, record of everything that can exist, and D can erase people from it including those who can access it too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    His left hand has asborbed blasts via attacks from Mars at insanely fast speeds and I believe has snuffed our stars.
    Considering who he's up against, one has to ask how insanely fast. DS, in his base form, blitzes beings thousands of times faster than light so hard that even the ones watching from the sidelines can't see him move. In demon form he does the "millions per second" feat, which involves not just attacking, but defending, countering,and repairing the damage taken to each one of his ludicrously specific magic shield layers. At full power in the same fight, his speed is upgraded to "infinite" attacks in an "instant," but I assume that's narrative license because the massively ftl people counting couldn't tell the difference anymore.

And snuffing out a star isn't a useful amount of power here. DS and Uriel destroyed a 50 million solar-mass black hole as collateral damage.

And yes the Akashic stuff is the universe memory, record of everything that can exist, and D can erase people from it including those who can access it too.
    I guess my question is how is it used? Does it take any sort of extra ritual, time or concentration?
    Last edited by Morning; 09-28-2017 at 12:25 PM.