Thread: Blue Snow

Default Blue Snow

Blue snow man was a villain in the golden age that stole her father’s work for her own greed . Can she be made interesting or threatening? I mean we have Dr.Cyber as the lady in the tech suit but what can make her stand out more?

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

A good writer can always reinvent a character and make them relevant.

You just have to get a writer that's interested....
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    A good writer can always reinvent a character and make them relevant.

You just have to get a writer that's interested....
    I tend to agree with this take.

A writer with a story where an interesting version of a given character is critical to telling the story will probably find a way to bring new and interesting things out of that character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Blue snow man was a villain in the golden age that stole her father’s work for her own greed . Can she be made interesting or threatening?
    Not without changing her so much she might as well be a completely new character.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I feel like a writer like Morrison, Seeley or Orlando could bring her back pretty much as she was, and it would be fun.

She's silly, but so what? What's wrong with fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Not without changing her so much she might as well be a completely new character.
    How do? I mean she did stole a suit that her father designed for evil purposes. There is something to use the basics of. But yea she could be reinvented. I she does have a ice suit. But her motivation and many other things does need to be uograded

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I feel like a writer like Morrison, Seeley or Orlando could bring her back pretty much as she was, and it would be fun.

She's silly, but so what? What's wrong with fun?
    I would love to see any of those writers use her! It's no secret she's one of my favorite villains.

Little known fact: Renae de Liz was going to use Blue Snowman in The Legend of Wonder Woman, Vol. 2!

Wish Dc didn’t cancel legends. I think her suit look interesting.

Astonishing Member

It wouldn't be very hard to modernize her.

Even in her original stories her father supposedly meant for the tech to be used for good. So it'd work well to show/make a few ideas for what he planned that she perhaps tried to follow in the steps of before her villainous turn.

It wouldn't be hard to make her similar to Ivy and concerned with the environment but in the direction of the cold. Perhaps thinking an arctic world would purify "corruption" that's hurt the environment and led to global melts that her ice could "remedy" globally.

True. With the artic melting she first tries to go to the world's government like the U.N as she is also a world-renowned scientist. She then uses the suit to freeze the water more and more. I wonder how should she be able to go ahead in fighting Diana? I mean with Dr.Cyber she has many other gadgets and maybe some magic to help her. I mean with Poison Ivy she has the power to control plants. She has a suit.

Astonishing Member

Could always be an enchanted suit or some kind of mystical protection. Or tech based off of say ancient magics she studied and adapted from say Boreas the spirit or God of the North Wind/cold.

Maybe the first time she tried to use the suit to Diana stops her and beings her to reform Island or better yet she learns about the Amazon's metal. She could try to be sent to reform Island and steal their metal. What better way than use the very thing the hero uses against them

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Blue snow man was a villain in the golden age that stole her father’s work for her own greed . Can she be made interesting or threatening? I mean we have Dr.Cyber as the lady in the tech suit but what can make her stand out more?
    Wasn't she killed in an issue of 'Power Girl'? That's about the last I know of Byrna...