Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Guess they were dating from Namor's actual first appearance.
    I think it is just a reference to Marvel Comics and the Fantastic Four and Namor won't be a big part of the plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    Marvel Comics #1 isn't Namor's fist appearance. It's Human Torch first appearance. Namor's first appearance was some random comic I don't remember the name and it was published in April 1939
    Do you mean the never published issue of Motion Picture Funnies Weekly, which can't really count as a first appearance surely?

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Do you mean the never published issue of Motion Picture Funnies Weekly, which can't really count as a first appearance surely?
    There were a few issues that were published, and several sites independently list it as his first appearance. Less than 10 copies are known to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Why not? There were copies of it printed, just very few distributed. And although technically first officially appearing for Timely in Marvel Comics #1, Namor was created and put on paper in April 1939. So if they were going by the creation date, it's accurate. If we're going by the date Marvel published it, then Oct 1939 would be the right date, and it would be Human Torch who was the first, Namor second. Really depends on who you ask, and what would qualify for a "birth" date.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I think you're thinking of mark waid's all new all different avengers and his current marvel now avengers run where a majority of their romance or not romance was being explored.

Jason Aaron until just now with marvel legacy #1 pretty much didn't even
    acknowledge the thing Sam and Jane had in his mighty Thor run unless I missed a crucial part of that being brought up in his mighty thor run if I did I'll have to go back and re-read some issues.
    No I was thinking of Aaron's run, Mighty Thor #10. Two SHIELD agents look through Jane's phone and discover she and Sam have been sending each other "unseemly"" texts. At the same time this arc was going on, Spencer had already had Sam and Misty get together in his title. So either way they made Sam into a cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    My problem with Legacy is that it's not really a cohesive story. It's just an advertisement for the upcoming arcs of the books under this "Legacy" banner.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Maybe they'll go Rick and Morty and realize Voyager is a "fake" because they have no bad memories of her?
    heh, that would be awesome.

When did the mansion get fully rebuilt and put to use for this group of Avengers?
    i was wondering the same. seems an important thing to happen off panel. weird cosplay sex people have been using it for months.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha to Omega View Post
    No I was thinking of Aaron's run, Mighty Thor #10. Two SHIELD agents look through Jane's phone and discover she and Sam have been sending each other "unseemly"" texts. At the same time this arc was going on, Spencer had already had Sam and Misty get together in his title. So either way they made Sam into a cheater.
    Did Sam and Misty discuss their relationship on panel that they will be exclusive or if they are actually in a relationship? If the answer is Yes then that would make Sam a cheater. What happened to Misty and Danny did they break up too?

You say cheater
    I say playa

Tomato tomato

Incredible Member

So is Starbrand dead? As one of the five people who read Starbrand and Nightmask, I am disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    So is Starbrand dead? As one of the five people who read Starbrand and Nightmask, I am disappointed.
    i hope not. and i liked that book too.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Did Sam and Misty discuss their relationship on panel that they will be exclusive or if they are actually in a relationship? If the answer is Yes then that would make Sam a cheater. What happened to Misty and Danny did they break up too?
    That's exactly why I was confused as to why she was with Sam. I was like "Isn't Misty dating/engaged/maybe married to Danny?" So Sam and Jane makes more sense to me and Sam/Misty was some kind of fever dream Sam has to cope with losing Redwing.

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    That's exactly why I was confused as to why she was with Sam. I was like "Isn't Misty dating/engaged/maybe married to Danny?" So Sam and Jane makes more sense to me and Sam/Misty was some kind of fever dream Sam has to cope with losing Redwing.
    Danny and Misty have been split for quite a while though.

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Technically she and the rest of her family are the Gods of the current marvel universe I suppose after taking the power of Doom in SW so it makes sense.
    Also, basically her brother is God or godlike or becomes god or godish in most marvel futures. His abilities are very confusing

Niffleheim

Danny and Misty have been split for quite a while though.
    Aww poor kiddies, I don't really follow them but i do remember the Secret Wars Secret Love romance comics i thought they were still together.
    Last edited by Tofali; 09-27-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Well, I liked the read, I imagine most people would have a bit of a better impression if it wasn't for all the leaks, well... I just find it weird that this is just a one-shot teasing story-lines, cause it reads like it was all part of a greater scheme meant to come together on later issues... And I also expected more of the B.C Avengers, but I ain't mad that we didn't got that really.