Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Aaron already said that he wont be writing the book
    He has not told us which book. But he is going to continue their story, he just pointed out it wouldn't be Avengers or an Avengers Legacy book.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Except nowhere in that page someone says "you think anything is missing"

they say some detail is wrong.
    Yeah, it seems something's been changed in the MU, and characters still remember it the way it was before. So whoever did this change didn't change Jarvis, or Robbie Reyes' memories.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Yeah, it seems something's been changed in the MU, and characters still remember it the way it was before. So whoever did this change didn't change Jarvis, or Robbie Reyes' memories.
    Also this isn't the plot of Legacy, this a teaser for Avengers. So the fact we get here through Generations is probably incidental.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Also this isn't the plot of Legacy, this a teaser for Avengers. So the fact we get here through Generations is probably incidental.
    I don't see how Jarvis' seeing something is wrong has to do with an Avengers plot line. And Robbie Reyes memory problems is directly connected to the Legacy plot line through BC Avengers. So Jarvis's memory problems fits more with Legacy than an Avengers plot line, to my mind.

I did not read all the 21 pages here sorry but can someone tell me why the hell Ghostrider now has a mask? ...
    It is just silly. Are they not allowed to show his skull anymore? Would be a real shame and another one of these reasons why I hate Marvel being owned by Disney.
    Or is there a specific reason (storywise) why hes looking like that?

I am so happy that we have Wolverine back (the real one) and we seem to be getting Tony back aswell, after the story where they are looking for him.
    Cap is Cap again and Sam is Falcon again. And there will even be a "the death of Thor" story...
    In addition we even get a new Planet Hulk and there is a slight possibility that we will see the Fantastic family again.

The story about the Celestial seems to be very exciting, can't wait for that.

Same goes for that Wakandian Space Empire, oh my god what will we be getting there? Does someone has a clue what that is about?

And yeah, did they really hint at Valeria possibly becoming the new Starbrand?

Oh yes Marvel, oh yes. You are going into the right direction again, finally!
    Last edited by Guardian; 10-05-2017 at 06:39 AM.
    Ramin Djawadi, the new God composer... Original Score for Warcraft is absolutely amazing and his score for Season 6 of Game of Thrones is beyond epic... THE WINDS OF WINTER

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Robbie Reyes's Ghost Rider has always looked the way you're asking about, iirc. Are you thinking of Danny Ketch or Johnny Blaze?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I don't see how Jarvis' seeing something is wrong has to do with an Avengers plot line. And Robbie Reyes memory problems is directly connected to the Legacy plot line through BC Avengers. So Jarvis's memory problems fits more with Legacy than an Avengers plot line, to my mind.
    There are 3 groups of 3 pages that act as teasers for other books. The plot in the upcoming Avengers title ties directly into the statue and Voyager. So that page is an Avengers teaser featuring the Avengers butler and a potential member of said Avengers.

BANNED

Reading Marvel Legacy right now. Just a few pages in and already I dont get this comics approach to the team. Seems like it would have been a lot more interesting if it was just the gods or whatever themselves...so Odin, the Phoenix Force itself, Zarathos, Shou-Lao, Bast. While reading this I'm reminded of James Stokoe's 100th Annveesary The Avengers #1 comic...god I wish he was the one handling the event.

Esad Ribić can draw some nice pictures, but man, he is not good at going dynamic looking action or staging in a panel. And what the hell happened to Jason Aaron? So far the writing has been pretty bad, it both feels like he's trying to write like someone else while also trying to be a parody of himself. It feels like he just doesn't give a ****.

So, you're not aware that Jarvis has been associated with the Avengers for so long that he's practically a team member? I thought you had read more of the actual comics than that... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    So, you're not aware that Jarvis has been associated with the Avengers for so long that he's practically a team member? I thought you had read more of the actual comics than that... ;-)
    Yeah, I am aware Jarvis is practically an Avenger. It's just that so many plot lines were introduced in ML #1 that you could mistake all of it as part of some overall conspiracy at this stage, instead of several disparate plot lines themselves.

Yeah, I am aware Jarvis is practically an Avenger. It's just that so many plot lines were introduced in ML #1 that you could mistake all of it as part of some overall conspiracy at this stage, instead of several disparate plot lines themselves.
    There are some problems with this style of book structurally, yes. It is probably better to read the main story and for each three page cut-away see them like 'meanwhile in other plots' until proven otherwise.