Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

It was quite mediocre and I still don't have interest in any of the stories that started here, maybe the Avengers crossover if the roster is good.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Why is Sam cheating on Misty with Jane?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Many questions Isn't Janet the insignificant detail that is missing in the story? Or did i read that incorrecte? By the way it is the Time gem that Logan has right?
    Voyager is what Jarvis senses is "wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha to Omega View Post
    He's been hanging out with Hawkeye too much.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Hopefully Namor will play a significant role in this story at some point, considering that the crate # is a clear reference to his first appearance and the start of Marvel Comics as Timely.
    Good. I knew it had something to do with Marvel's origin. Wasn't sure on the dates. Namor: April 1939. Human Torch Oct 1939

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha to Omega View Post
    They most likely broke up off panel after secret empire ended, I kinda perfer and Jane and Sam more I doubt it will ever be more than just a hookup though.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 09-27-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    loved it. one thing, i now have my suspicions that "voyager" is really a grown-up valeria richards. if so, it makes me wonder what happened to franklin given that ending.

either way, WELCOME BACK FF and LOGAN (and soon to be JEAN). the marvel universe have missed you
    Yes!
    Those who are like, why is logan back now? Why bring jean back?

Wait 6 years!

U all can go jump in an Asgardian lake....

Overall, I was really disappointed with the issue. Seeing previews with Ribic and the Stonevengers got me super pumped. But that was a relatively minor aspect of the "story."

The only way I could really buy into (literally) this new phase of Marvel is if they make a major point of tying in the Final Host with the events surrounding the First Host: the Eternals, Deviants, and now the Stonevengers. Even then I don't expect the elements to coalesce for another year or so
    Last edited by Biclopcicle; 09-27-2017 at 10:35 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    Aaron did his best here, but for all his hard work he couldn't prevent this from reading like a hastily strung-together Previews mag. The different stories just had nothing to do with each other. What's more, the huge range of preview snippets didn't really cover a lot that we didn't already know; we knew already about Planet Hulk, the Cap teaser told us nothing new (and was also implausible, because the barista somehow didn't recognise a man who had previously been dictator of the US), and no one ever believed Stark was dead for even a second,.

I'm not thrilled about Wolverine coming back, but was happy to see Valeria.

With all the meta stuff, it seemed pretty obvious that Marvel are trying to pass this off as their 'Rebirth', but it just doesn't feel that way. Nothing huge changed in this issue, and the price of the book just emphasises that nothing has really changed in Marvel's outlook toward their readers. I'm sure I'll enjoy some of the Legacy books, but this didn't inspire me to pick up anything I wouldn't otherwise buy. And I expect many other people will be feeling the same.

Agreed generally

some nice points especially the end but very bitty

Nothing like an actual story rather like a clip show of things that might happen

not much here has made me want to buy anything in legacy based on this book alone, to compare the rebirth one shot got me buying everything for a year and still 20 ish issues

But the ff aspects were great

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Yes!
    Those who are like, why is logan back now? Why bring jean back?

Wait 6 years!

U all can go jump in an Asgardian lake....
    Brevoort et al. have lost all their juice, if they ever had any. Trying to fix a Marvel they mucked up by resurrecting old characters isn't the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    They forgot to draw her before, recently infact.

Also;
    Interesting find, and very nice full picture, but to counter that, perhaps they cut the top off of this picture for the cover, for a reason?

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Hopefully Namor will play a significant role in this story at some point, considering that the crate # is a clear reference to his first appearance and the start of Marvel Comics as Timely.
    Interesting theory, that explains the 1939 but surely not the 4?

I really enjoyed it. Even though Wolverine was barely in it, Aaron nailed what we all love about him in those few panels. The scene where he sets his beer down cracked me up. The ONLY plot thread I groaned at was Norman Osborn. I get that writers like to try new things, but making a man of science pursue magic was cornball with OG Beast, and it made me roll my eyes when future Stark showed up as the new Dr Strange in Iron Man. All in all though, I'm looking forward to whats next as they bring back the icons of the Marvel universe.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    I always thought when I read Robbie didn’t have the spirit of vengeance but the sprit of his uncle, and that Johnny was the one who had the spirit of vengeance, so shouldn’t Johnny be the one having the nightmares?
    Exactly right. So either there is some bad Editorial actions on display or they are seeking to alter Robbie to more align him as a Spirit of Vengeance. When Johnny visited him back in issue 6 or 7 of Robbies first solo he somewhat graciously called him a 'Ghost Rider', but he's really something else(this is what could be in play as wiggle room) since the demonic spirit of his dead evil Uncle Eli is the source of his power.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    They most likely broke up off panel after secret empire ended.
    Except Aaron has previously had Sam and Jane sexting each other at the same time Spencer had Sam and Misty together.