View Poll Results: Can they get back together??

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

32 31.68%
  • no

46 45.54%
  • it depends...

23 22.77%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    1.) No one in-universe slut-shamed Jean. Not Cyclops, not Emma, not Logan, so the affair only tarnished Scott's character.
    cyclops did it, where is znop with the scan?

2.) There are some fans here who might be a little overzealous in defending Scott, but we know Jean's not a slut.
    it is called souble standarts, Scott dated around much more than Jean. Jean basically only had one man on her life

3.) We aren't arguing that their personal lives should be judged equally in the comics, we just want them criticized fairly. Logan's not the only one who's done worse things than Scott, but I don't see the outcry then.
    I'm talking about Cyclops here, not colossus or wolverine. Longan is a lot vilified here

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    For the 1) you forgot Emma too. She has been kinda "tarnished" since she was supposed to become a hero and what did she does ? Take advantage of a guy who've been mindfuck by Apocalypse etc who came to her for guidance for come back to his wife ? I don't see how you cannot see that he didn't tarnished the character. (well probably because she was a villain before but since the goal of all this was to her becoming a hero I don't see why she became a hero thanks to this)
    It's not a thanks, it is a perhaps.With Emma is always a perhaps. Emma did a lot of wrong things but people always overlooked because she is like the mean cheerleader of mean girls.

Even teen jean was questioned as hero for minor things that doesn't compare to vile things Emma did
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-05-2017 at 06:22 AM.