View Poll Results: Can they get back together??

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

32 31.68%
  • no

46 45.54%
  • it depends...

23 22.77%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What will happen with Adult Cyclops & Emma Frost?

Is there any chance Rightclops coming back and getting back with Emma at this point?

So what's gonna happen to Emma when Scott comes back? Is he gonna cure her evil - crazy with his love?

Or Scott would probably reject her for becoming a mass murderer of inhumans.

If not Emma then " New love interest for Cyclops " goes to Maria Hill, a popular choice here.
    (Psylocke is cancelled. She apparently hooked up with Cable)
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

emma should move on and stop living because of cyclops. get a new lover and live for herself.
    on the other hand scott has have so many messed up relationships that she should be single or my like in my dream go back with jean (yeah i know it's impossible and that marvel has tried his best to make them lool like crap)

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    emma should move on and stop living because of cyclops. get a new lover and live for herself.
    on the other hand scott has have so many messed up relationships that she should be single or my like in my dream go back with jean (yeah i know it's impossible and that marvel has tried his best to make them lool like crap)

Many fans just want to him and Emma to become a thing again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Rant
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

They literally broke up with Scott saying how much Emma disgust him. I don't know why you keep expecting then to get back together especially why you would want that when he could find himself then date someone again. Instead it's like you'd rather have him stuck in a relationship that was going nowhere.

Cyclops died in Emma's arms and asked her to not let it end like this that was their last interaction

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    They literally broke up with Scott saying how much Emma disgust him. I don't know why you keep expecting then to get back together especially why you would want that when he could find himself then date someone again. Instead it's like you'd rather have him stuck in a relationship that was going nowhere.

He said "I wouldn't touch you with Namors Trident " He clearly was hurt and wanted her not to be part of this (breakdown, prison, depression). Is not like he didn't want her back.
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

I love both Emma and Scott, but don’t put them together again. Please.
    They both need a new start, but not as a couple. IMHO
    Friendly reminder that Nathan Summers and Rachel Grey Summers care about each other

Kitty: "We need to buy ourselves a little time to figure this out. We need alibis."
    Rachel: "Leading a rebellion in outer space? Being held prisoner by the hand in Madripoor? Judging a Wolverine cosplay contest in Japan?"

Why not?

Even if I like Jean and Scott or think that a new fresh start for the two would not be bad the fact is that both love and respect each other.

During the worst moments of Scott's life who was next to him was Emma. At the moment when everyone turned back on him she was the one who was there and at Scott final moment despite the mistakes she tried to protect her legacy.

Frankly think the two complement each other and after everything they've been through I'm not ashamed to say that wish them a happy ending .

BANNED

That ship has sailed

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Why not?

Even if I like Jean and Scott or think that a new fresh start for the two would not be bad the fact is that both love and respect each other.

During the worst moments of Scott's life who was next to him was Emma. At the moment when everyone turned back on him she was the one who was there and at Scott final moment despite the mistakes she tried to protect her legacy.

Frankly think the two complement each other and after everything they've been through I'm not ashamed to say that wish them a happy ending .

I want Scott to join Emma. ( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° ) Ditch those X losers.
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    He said "I wouldn't touch you with Namors Trident " He clearly was hurt and wanted her not to be part of this (breakdown, prison, depression). Is not like he didn't want her back.
    I get that your a scemma shipper and all, but that doesn't change anything. You can be as hurt as you want it doesn't matter because he has complete control over his words if he wanted her back he could of easily said, "Emma I don't think I talk with you write now." Or something along those lines but he didn't instead he said something hateful indicating he finds her revolting.

I get that your a scemma shipper and all, but that doesn't change anything. You can be as hurt as you want it doesn't matter because he has complete control over his words if he wanted her back he could of easily said, "Emma I don't think I talk with you write now." Or something along those lines but he didn't instead he said something hateful indicating he finds her revolting.

Emma knew Scott was putting up a front.
    the bigger question is why are y’all shipping Scott & Jean?
    plz dont say "cause they iconic”
    ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ their time is over.
    Why people are so against Jean & Logan?
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

I don't ship Jott and never will. I could give a rats ass if they're iconic because Scott doesn't deserve Jean after everything that happened. Also Jean and Logan aren't really interesting together as a couple. If anything I'd want Jean and Storm together.
    Last edited by Victorian_Soul; 09-29-2017 at 08:53 AM.

Because that ship sailed and he hooked up with Ororo...which i want back.

Eye roll. If their positions were reversed you can bet Emma would have said something much worse, and have been just as conflicted as Cyke was. This broken pair somehow managed to stick together after AvX until his death. I'm not saying there weren't huge issues, but I think they still cared for each other right to the end. Sometimes personal loyalty can create stronger relationships than simple passion.