View Poll Results: Can they get back together??

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

32 31.68%
  • no

46 45.54%
  • it depends...

23 22.77%
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Default What will happen with Adult Cyclops & Emma Frost?

Is there any chance Rightclops coming back and getting back with Emma at this point?

So what's gonna happen to Emma when Scott comes back? Is he gonna cure her evil - crazy with his love?

Or Scott would probably reject her for becoming a mass murderer of inhumans.

If not Emma then " New love interest for Cyclops " goes to Maria Hill, a popular choice here.
    (Psylocke is cancelled. She apparently hooked up with Cable)
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

emma should move on and stop living because of cyclops. get a new lover and live for herself.
    on the other hand scott has have so many messed up relationships that she should be single or my like in my dream go back with jean (yeah i know it's impossible and that marvel has tried his best to make them lool like crap)

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

They literally broke up with Scott saying how much Emma disgust him. I don't know why you keep expecting then to get back together especially why you would want that when he could find himself then date someone again. Instead it's like you'd rather have him stuck in a relationship that was going nowhere.

Cyclops died in Emma's arms and asked her to not let it end like this that was their last interaction

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    emma should move on and stop living because of cyclops. get a new lover and live for herself.
    on the other hand scott has have so many messed up relationships that she should be single or my like in my dream go back with jean (yeah i know it's impossible and that marvel has tried his best to make them lool like crap)

Many fans just want to him and Emma to become a thing again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Rant
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    They literally broke up with Scott saying how much Emma disgust him. I don't know why you keep expecting then to get back together especially why you would want that when he could find himself then date someone again. Instead it's like you'd rather have him stuck in a relationship that was going nowhere.

He said "I wouldn't touch you with Namors Trident " He clearly was hurt and wanted her not to be part of this (breakdown, prison, depression). Is not like he didn't want her back.
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

I love both Emma and Scott, but don’t put them together again. Please.
    They both need a new start, but not as a couple. IMHO
    Friendly reminder that Nathan Summers and Rachel Grey Summers care about each other

Kitty: "We need to buy ourselves a little time to figure this out. We need alibis."
    Rachel: "Leading a rebellion in outer space? Being held prisoner by the hand in Madripoor? Judging a Wolverine cosplay contest in Japan?"

Why not?

Even if I like Jean and Scott or think that a new fresh start for the two would not be bad the fact is that both love and respect each other.

During the worst moments of Scott's life who was next to him was Emma. At the moment when everyone turned back on him she was the one who was there and at Scott final moment despite the mistakes she tried to protect her legacy.

Frankly think the two complement each other and after everything they've been through I'm not ashamed to say that wish them a happy ending .

BANNED

That ship has sailed

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    That ship has sailed
    Agreed. They had a good run, but both of them need to move on.

I, for one, always liked Emma and Namor together.

As for Scott, I'm sorry, but him and Jean belong together. Any world where they're both alive and not together just doesn't feel right to me.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

BANNED

Loved them together but what made them so great were many factors that just aren't in place anymore. Cyclops became extreme due to all the extinctions stories, but Emma can be extreme without that. Emma is cynical but without extinction in the horizon, Cyclops isn't.

If people think the X-Men can go back to happy happy joy joy stories and stay relevant you've got another thing coming. Extinction will happen again.

The writers are gonna have to trump full blown extinction.
    And with genocide in Myanmar etc it's a very relevant topic
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-28-2017 at 08:46 AM.

I wouldn't mind it, but I don't want Emma to just become decoration again, like she was during the last few Uncanny relaunches.

If Marvel is dead set on keeping her an Anti-hero/ anti-villain than I would like to see her romantically paired up with Namor. There was definitely some heat there, and strategically it would make sense. They'd be a pretty formidable power couple.

If Magneto wasn't on this weird kick of trying to hunt her down and punish her, I think they'd be pretty cool together. They had an interesting rapport back in the original New Mutants run, and Emma really didn't do anything that the old classic Magneto wouldn't have done to protect mutants.

Banshee, they had that "Moonlighting, will they won't they vibe." I "think" he's alive again, right?

As for Scott, IF he returns and Emma is still in "villain mode" he'll probably just jump on the haters bandwagon. Male characters that fall to the dark side are easily forgiven, but the women have to pay!
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

BANNED

They are done, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Why not?

Even if I like Jean and Scott or think that a new fresh start for the two would not be bad the fact is that both love and respect each other.

During the worst moments of Scott's life who was next to him was Emma. At the moment when everyone turned back on him she was the one who was there and at Scott final moment despite the mistakes she tried to protect her legacy.

Frankly think the two complement each other and after everything they've been through I'm not ashamed to say that wish them a happy ending .

I want Scott to join Emma. ( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° ) Ditch those X losers.
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant