View Poll Results: Can they get back together??

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

32 31.68%
  • no

46 45.54%
  • it depends...

23 22.77%
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    hahahaha

Well, tell this to Jean fans and Cyclops haters. LOL
    shrugs
    I am equally both a Jean fan and Cyclops fan, and those things factor into my being a Jean and Cyclops relationship fan
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    My
    "Yep
    and that was in preparation for the Scott and Emma pairing"

was in response to

"it wasn't until Morrison took over that it started up again."

I didn't forget

I don't who the "we all" is referring to , but it's not me
    I like Cyclops and Jean and tbh i hate the Morrison run, he made me dislike Jean and Emma and began this hate ppl have on Emma and Cyclops. In the end I want Jean and Scott to be together and have the kids they need to have. but ppl blame scott on lots of the intake, I blame both but mostly Morrison

Nope. Read the books.
    I have.

Where have Jean and Logan kissed *while* Jean was married to Scott before the Morrison era began?

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I have.

Where have Jean and Logan kissed *while* Jean was married to Scott before the Morrison era began?
    Morrison butcher Scott and Jean just for his story, ask Lois Lane or Talia Al Ghul fans why some of them dislike morrison.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I have.

We've been through this. Search the threads.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    shrugs
    I am equally both a Jean fan and Cyclops fan, and those things factor into my being a Jean and Cyclops relationship fan
    Jean, Cyclops AND Logan, don't forget it.

I wonder if Jeen has visited the Scott Summers's tomb with so much... feeling for him.

"We" missed you.

"We"... LOL

I wonder if Jeen has visited the Scott Summers's tomb with so much... feeling for him.

"We" missed you.

"We"... LOL
    Yes this was overcooked. Whatever, it's fine. If this is the worst OOC moment we see from anyone named Jean Grey in the 6 months I'll be overjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I like Cyclops and Jean and tbh i hate the Morrison run, he made me dislike Jean and Emma and began this hate ppl have on Emma and Cyclops. In the end I want Jean and Scott to be together and have the kids they need to have. but ppl blame scott on lots of the intake, I blame both but mostly Morrison
    i really can't take jean and scott again, at least not for the nest 5 or 10 years. It really destroyed Scott for me.
    I want jean out of relationships with x-men

"We" missed you.

"We"... LOL
    Logan never stabbed her on the back

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    i really can't take jean and scott again, at least not for the nest 5 or 10 years. It really destroyed Scott for me.

It's been 13 years already. How much of a break do you need. Add 5-10 more and that's 18-23 years of publication separation? It would be romantic adventures at the x-men retirement home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    It's been 13 years already. How much of a break do you need. Add 5-10 more and that's 18-23 years of publication separation? It would be romantic adventures at the x-men retirement home.
    13 years, but Jean was dead so it doesn't count. So now the clock really start, Jean is back (not sure about cyclops) and I really want other relationships to explore. Cyclops dated much more than Jean

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

It's true. Logan wouldn't betray her. And she would be able to have stories about other things besides giving her boyfriend pep talks and how insecure her boyfriend is about her powers.

Time for something new.

Unfortunately, they are going to take the HUGEST dump on Scott/Emma and then do Jott again. That's part of why Emma is a villain again, actually.
    Last edited by Disciple of Redd; 09-30-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    It's true. Logan wouldn't betray her. And she would be able to have stories about other things besides giving her boyfriend pep talks and how insecure her boyfriend is about her powers.

Time for something new.

Unfortunately, they are going to take the HUGEST dump on Scott/Emma and then do Jott again. That's part of why Emma is a villain again, actually.
    Sadly I believe this to be 100% the case. Marvel actually showing signs of planning long term and yet... this is what they come up with. I'm starting to think the ff writers needs to start running the asylum. The stories would be better, more accurate to continuity and cheaper.

It would be pathetic of Emma to go back to Scott now

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It would be pathetic of Emma to go back to Scott now
    It would be pathetic if her or Jean went back to Scott.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post

Time for something new.

What about all those times Jean betrayed Scott? Why do Jean fans refuse to acknowledge this? She propositioned Logan for sex while her partner was in the middle of a crisis.