View Poll Results: Can they get back together??

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

32 31.68%
  • no

46 45.54%
  • it depends...

23 22.77%
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I don't think Marvel has ever given any indication that they want Jean and Logan together. I wouldn't be against obviously, but it aint gonna happen.

I'd bet money Logan won't even spend much time with the X-Men. He's gonna be the new Rogue.

There's Avengers comics to sell, after all.
    Logan will be used everywhere. He's been like that for a long time. I don't think it will be like a Rogue or a Storm situation where they remove him from the X-Men to use him elsewhere. A common theory is that Logan is actually the one to help revive Jean given he has an infinity gem with him now. So I think it is likely that Marvel hooks the two up for a bit.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by origami View Post
    Scott and Jean never got a divorce, when both of them are back, are they still legally husband and wife?

Pop queen Madonna is almost 60 and dates boy toys in their 20s/30s.
    That's what Emma should be doing instead of acting like Cyclops' doormat
    Nope, they're not legally anything...all that matters is once Jean was declared legally dead their marriage ended and Scott became a widower and executor of Jean's estate and such...and now that they're both dead again their marriage is over so Scott could marry Emma and Jean Logan on the day that each came back if they wanted to once they were legally declared alive again...

Then again I don't think anybody is going to bother with whether the two are legally married or not...before her death Jean didn't sleep with Logan, they only had a kiss or two, wrong but nothing that would mean that she had betrayed Scott...who we don't know the extent of what he got up to with Emma before Jean's death...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Of course not, she betrayed Scott with Logan. LOL

That's why she's coming back to Logan. I hope Scott stays away from her.
    I hope you are right.

BANNED

Hopefully, Jean will be thankful for life when she returns and hopefully she'll live it to the fullest, with no boring, settled, "destined" marriage.
    That's precisely the kind of thing I'd expect Cyke to do.

<Stay away from the redhead cheater, Scott Summers, or you'll be the betrayed fool again.>

We've been through this. Search the threads.
    I remember you posted that scan of the two of them which you believed was proof of something else but that was during the Morrison run. I don't contest the Morrison stuff. You implied that Jean has kissed Logan while married to Scott before Morrison took over. What book did this happen in, cause I'm pretty sure after she and Scott got married, nothing happened until Morrison brought it back. Do you have an issue number or a scan or something?

BANNED

Jean fans need to start accepting that she wasn't honest with Scott.

Scott cheated on Jean, but Jean also cheated on him.

Both Jean and Scott made mistakes, but both they loved each other and still love each other very much indeed.

But if there is a love triangle (Logan/Jean/Scott or Emma/Scott/Jean), then I hope they stay away from each other. It's just too toxic.
    Last edited by CuteClops; 10-01-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

Both Jean and Scott made mistakes, but both they loved each other and still love each other very much indeed.

But if there is a love triangle (Logan/Jean/Scott or Emma/Scott/Jean), then I hope they stay away from each other. It's just too toxic.
    The first picture Logan kissed Jean as she thought they were dieing, and in the second picture Logan kissed her again as he was dieing but she rejected him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I hope you are right.
    Are you not responding to my post because you agree that you're not objective and your opinions are just motivated by bias.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    The first picture Logan kissed Jean as she thought they were dieing, and in the second picture Logan kissed her again as he was dieing but she rejected him.
    ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

Jeen - I know you and I--

Logan - Stop talking.

Jeen - "We" missed you.

"We"... hahahahahahahah

LOL LOL LOL LOL
    Last edited by CuteClops; 10-01-2017 at 01:23 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Are you not responding to my post because you agree that you're not objective and your opinions are just motivated by bias.
    Not objective about what?

Scott objectively WASN'T possessed during Morrison's run and Jean objectively has accepted what she did as DP.

Objectively speaking, characters have been possessed without whining and using that as an excuse to go do things they want to do.

BANNED

We need Stuart Immonen drawing Jean and Logan again. Forgot how good that book looked.

Those arent examples of cheating. Both times were examples of Wolverine grabbing her for a kiss and she pushed him away the second time. The only kiss Jean initiated was the one in New X-men

Everyone needs to move on and find new lovers, preferably outside the X-Men.
    I like it when Beast was dating Trish Tilby, Angel seeing Charlotte Jones, etc.

Cool beans, so you didn't understand what I was saying. There are two instances of Jean kissing Logan while she was married to Scott and that was during the Morrison era, which I said was the exception but *before* Morrison took over, after Jean and Scott married, she didn't kiss Logan and the triangle was dead. The second image you posted of Jean and Logan was before she even married Scott.
    I know what you're trying to imply with the Jeen scan but c'mon, no. You know you're reaching with that one.

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

Jeen - I know you and I--

Logan - Stop talking.

Jeen - "We" missed you.

"We"... hahahahahahahah

LOL LOL LOL LOL
    Both of those are from Jeen who I hate with a burning passion. Besides when Logan tells her to "stop talking" I feel like punching him in the face. He comes off as a pedophile.