View Poll Results: Will Selina accept the proposal?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

63 77.78%
  • no...

18 22.22%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I hope she says yes. Bruce getting married is something legitimately new and not explored in the main canon, otherwise it'd be back to the same old shit.

Even if she says no, it may not be her final answer. If King is staying on as long as he plans, she could changed her mind.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I hope she says yes. Bruce getting married is something legitimately new and not explored in the main canon, otherwise it'd be back to the same old shit.

Even if she says no, it may not be her final answer. If King is staying on as long as he plans, she could changed her mind.
    It still would make dragging out this reveal for this long pointless imo. If she says no, just tell us sooner.

Astonishing Member

I hope she says yes if only for the potential interplay between Selina and Damian.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    Well some people said why did he need a Biological son when he already had 3 adopted sons so...
    And look how that turned out. Damian is under management of the Super office and hasn't been in the Batman books since Batman and Robin.

Well some people said why did he need a Biological son when he already had 3 adopted sons so...
    A biological child is not as different as that... That was for change Batman and Robin relationship..

No matter... I know that something will ruin that in the future even if this happen..

I AM NOT AGAINST SELINA KYLE
    (Catwoman role after that?), I AM AGAINST BATMAN MARRIED, NO MATTER THE WIFE...Worst than Talia who killed his son? impossible..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-01-2017 at 10:04 AM.

I'm still going with yes.

I don't want to have to rip on King for being an unnecessary massive troll about this whole thing.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Edited post
    Last edited by WontonGirl; 10-01-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    A biological child is not as different as that... That was for change Batman and Robin relationship..

No matter... I know that something will ruin that in the future even if this happen..

I AM NOT AGAINST SELINA KYLE
    (Catwoman role after that?), I AM AGAINST BATMAN MARRIED, NO MATTER THE WIFE...Worst than Talia who killed his son? impossible..
    Barbatos?

Well I personally like Damian & Dick Grayson but I digress...

Yeah I know there are a lot of fans that want Batman to remain single too and I get it, I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    And look how that turned out. Damian is under management of the Super office and hasn't been in the Batman books since Batman and Robin.
    Catwoman most wouldn't get that treatment.

Damian, well that's different...I'll PM you

BANNED

Nah, she'll get shipped off to the 'Justice League' office and start appearing regularly in Aquaman.

Barbatos?

Well I personally like Damian & Dick Grayson but I digress...

Yeah I know there are a lot of fans that want Batman to remain single too and I get it, I get it.
    Rebirth is... Confusing the heroes...

-With Batman and Flashpoint Batman(thomas wayne) for made that Bruce change of idea about Batman, focus in your son Bruce and leave batman die with me.....
    -Or Oz with Superman for leave the humanity... I heard something of that will represent some problems with Lois..
    -I heard that WW life is the most confusing after Rucka work in her comic..

Look Luthor... soon, he will be again evil... Like Clayface, even if his relationship with Cass is beautiful...

I think that after the rebirth... this marriage would find his end, if this happen... SOME THINGS ARE... TEMPORAL.. Without future... Batman is not Superman for make this work, he is busy with Gotham protection, a liwith Wayne Enterprises, ruining the marriage... and Selina is Catwoman, maybe not bruce, maybe DC can make that she ruin this..

DC erased Steph and Cass(first years N52) after many years in the comics after many years in Gotham... They can make this one short marriage..

With one wife like vicky vale(yeah, again the journalist) the things would be more easy... I think.. BUT, AGAIN, I prefer him single..

DAMIAN WITH GRAYSON? Is THE ONLY HOMO RELATIONSHIP THAT I CAN ACCEPT FOR DAMIAN, But I prefer him with girls..
    Even if now many people are fan of SuperboyxRobin... Some images with these 2 together are disturbing..

Unlike Batman, I can see Grayson married with Barbara(one mature version, not the current).. I remember convergence..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-01-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Damian, well that's different...I'll PM you
    No probs

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Nah, she'll get shipped off to the 'Justice League' office and start appearing regularly in Aquaman.
    Selina hanging with Arthur and Mera? Sejic drawing Catwoman? I'd be down for it .

I think it will be a yes. It makes no sense to have her say no and would just anger fans. I mean it's no like they have to stay married. It can easily be ended this isn't real life. It will be a yes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Selina hanging with Arthur and Mera? Sejic drawing Catwoman? I'd be down for it .
    You think she'd hate Salty?