Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Were those spider like drones suppose to be a different version of the Sentinels? They looked awesome.
    They're based on the Spider-like Sentinels from the Morrison X-Men run. They're very cool.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Hate that my shared images are so small.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

You gotta wonder... now we have The Gifted and Legion on one side... Inhumans on the other... What will that mean for the movies and comics?

Why would it mean anything for comics
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Anyone else think Loren called her Boyfriend and that's how the sentinel service tracked them down?

Matt "peace out suckas"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Hate that my shared images are so small.
    Get a online storage account like "4shared" (Photobucket no longer can link images to CBR for some odd reason). Store your pics there and just link the original pic(s) from there. It works for me

BANNED

read online, interview with one of the writers I think - basically the X-Men have disappeared and it might have something to do with DoFP

from Wikipedia

Moyer stated in June 2017 that The Gifted would be set between Legion, in which mutants "are still largely not understood", and Logan, which sees the title character as one of the last mutants. He added, "we definitely slot into a timeline, but as of yet, we're not allied. I think they have given themselves a lot of leeway in order to be able to go places, but we've enough story within our universe to propel us forward without having to do that."[42] The next month, Nix noted that the film X-Men: Days of Future Past established multiple, different timelines or "streams" in the X-Men universe, and that the series would take advantage of those to avoid the films and comics and instead do "our own thing". He explained that in the series' "stream", the X-Men have disappeared,[29] soon adding that the series would not be "driving" the movies or vice versa, "because the mythology that we're telling specifically avoids that but it doesn't avoid that by pretending the X-Men don't exist or they're just doing stuff over and no one pays any attention."[30]
    Last edited by TheInvisibleMan; 10-03-2017 at 11:40 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    You gotta wonder... now we have The Gifted and Legion on one side... Inhumans on the other... What will that mean for the movies and comics?
    Who knows. Marvel seems too fucking stupid to realize the comics are way too small now to drive people to the movies. If they were smart they'd be capitalizing on Fox's work to try and push the comics and other merchandise like toys and video games. It's not like Marvel has to share that merch money with Fox.

Funny thing is Marvel is actually involved with the tv side ever so slightly because of how their deal worked out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    They're based on the Spider-like Sentinels from the Morrison X-Men run. They're very cool.
    Or they also saw Minority Report. It's not the first time those spider kind of robots have shown up in something, but it's probably the most widely seen thing with them.

This is fox ignore continuity and just enjoy it on its own. Fox is horrible with theyre time lines but they do make stuff that is really good on its own from time to time
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 10-03-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Astonishing Member

It was a "C" grade, not as horrific as the Inhumans. The beautiful teen / young people face danger - we've seen that a lot with more personality as in the classic Buffy episodes.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i remember when legion aired logan was on billboard, im hoping we get to see some movie with the show at the same time of transmission
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    It was a "C" grade, not as horrific as the Inhumans. The beautiful teen / young people face danger - we've seen that a lot with more personality as in the classic Buffy episodes.
    You are crazy. This was a b/b+

Matt "peace out suckas"

This was a great debut. Better than I expected. I hope they can maintain and build on the momentum.

I heart Jamie Chung.

The kids were true enough, and Adam Goldberg's X-girlfriend is already a great addition to the X-verse.

Stan the Man.....bar patron.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    This was a great debut. Better than I expected. I hope they can maintain and build on the momentum.

I heart Jamie Chung.

The kids were true enough, and Adam Goldberg's X-girlfriend is already a great addition to the X-verse.

Stan the Man.....bar patron.
    Is that what I remember her from? I've seen like 3 episodes of that show. I thought she was from some Disney show

Matt "peace out suckas"