Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Legacy starts this week

Well Legacy started on the 27th but the comics start this week
    What Legacy books are you getting any new ones or the same ones you get

All the Legacy books I'm picking up, I've already been reading. So nothing new for me.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Nothing new yet. The only official Legacy books are Jessica Jones and Royals. If my local shop has a Lenticular cover, I'll consider paying for those. But odds are they won't. I don't think I'm getting a new book until the Power Pack One-Shot in November. This is all cool with me since a gradual rollout is better for my wallet.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Well, since I hadn't been buying any Marvel titles for the past several months (last regular buy was Waid & Samnee's Black Widow series), anything I buy would be "new" for me.
    At the moment, I'm contemplating:
    * Falcon
    * Captain America
    * Tales of Suspense

I am probably standing pat nothings I am anxious to get.
    I may check out 2 in one.

Who is in Tales of Suspense?

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    Who is in Tales of Suspense?
    Hawkeye and Winter Soldier. Matthew Rosenberg is writing and Travel Foreman is drawing.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I'm not getting any of them, but I'm eager to read everyone's write-up on the latest issues. One of the best things about this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I'm not getting any of them, but I'm eager to read everyone's write-up on the latest issues. One of the best things about this forum.
    Me too.

I'm getting Gwenpool, like usual. Nothing else.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Well Legacy started on the 27th but the comics start this week
    What Legacy books are you getting any new ones or the same ones you get
    I'm losing Nick Fury, Surfer, Doc and the Sorcerers Supreme, and Infamous Iron Man (reading for Vic, not Tony nor Riri). I am picking up Two-In-One and will try Tales of Suspense. Basically, I'm down a couple of books, but who knows what buys lurk in the future solicits of Marvel Comics?

The whole of Legacy isn't doing much for me, but I haven't been reading those characters most involved with being replaced. My grade's basically an incomplete. I just want my FF and there are some F4 shiny things Marvel is dangling that attract my attention.

Mostly the same, aside from a few that are cancelled, but Dr Strange is moving up from trade waiting to getting monthly. Still deciding if I am going to do No Surrender weekly or wait for the trades, I am curious about it, but it's like committing to 4 books.

I'll be giving Doctor Strange a try again, hoping that Aaron's run is ignored by this point and the character is in back to being himself. I'll also check out Punisher for the War Machine story and i'll continue reading it if it really impresses me. Otherwise, I might pick up the first issues of Two In On and Tales of Suspense (Do we know if Tales is going to be an anthology book? It would seem weird for Hawkeye/Winter Soldier to be the permanent main characters).

Amazing Member

well as far as i know tales of suspense is a limited run but probably leads into something else and it will be a new dr strange

Quote Originally Posted by scotty 360 View Post
    well as far as i know tales of suspense is a limited run but probably leads into something else and it will be a new dr strange
    Well, a new Sorcerer Supreme... Loki may be taking over his job and his house, but he's stopping short of taking his name.

Nothing changed the same as before Legacy.

Maybe I give up on X-men Blue after Mojoverse.

Spirit of Vengeance maybe?

Seems like Blade's daughter missed the whole ANAD phase. Assuming she still exists