Cool Invoking the communal Oracle: Name the Comic

Hi all,

In my quest I have come to this forum, and I seek to invoke the Oracle of the collected minds here.

I am seeking the name of a sertain comic.

As any good quest it started once upon a time... not too far in the past, but long enough ago to turn my memory to mush.
    I had been seing some comic review video in the dank caverns of the Utubes, and I said to myself "Huh, that sounds cool!
    Gotta give it a look next time, I'm in the Comic Grotto."

Lo and behold I get there (admittedly quite some time later... we are talking months. SAD I know) and I can't recall the name anymore.
    I revisit the slimy darknes that is Utube, but to no avail. I can not find the bloody video again. All is lost... or is it.

This is where you come in. Help me name the comic.

Here is what I recall.

It is a sort of wannabe-hero story. The protagonist (a girl I think) desperatly wants to become a superhuman, and goes to the comic stands for inspiration.
    (S)he tries getting radiated etc. but instead has to deal with the effects of the poisoning but does not become super.
    I think there are at least 7 issues, each with a new atempt to become Super.
    The drawing style was something lige Snotgirl.

Anyone know what comic it would be?

Thanks

Sorry . . . no clue.
    (Then again, I wasn't really reading much between 1995 and 2011 or so.)

By the way, do you know if it would have been a comic published originally in the U.S., in the U.K., or somewhere else? And can you narrow down "not too far in the past" a little?
    (Within the past five years? Ten years? During the current century?)

Super-zero?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Super-zero?
    You got it in one! And from my quasi-literary description as well.

Dark-Flux, you are my hero!

Thank you for your assistance.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Sorry . . . no clue.
    (Then again, I wasn't really reading much between 1995 and 2011 or so.)

By the way, do you know if it would have been a comic published originally in the U.S., in the U.K., or somewhere else? And can you narrow down "not too far in the past" a little?
    (Within the past five years? Ten years? During the current century?)
    It was just a couple of months ago. But that is like Millennia in internet time.
    My greatest problem was, that my local comic shop only run the big labels (being located is a tiny asshat corner of Denmark,
    which isn't that big to begin with), and the clerk is a doofus (Read:No help what so ever).

I now know, that is is published by Aftershock, as it indeed was Super-Zero, as Dark-flux stated.
    Would have been stranded in limbo eternally, were it not for the gathered brain trust here.

Just too cool.