Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Lol no.

10char

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Isn't that kind of contradictory?

And no, I wouldn't watch a solo movie about him: He is too uninteresting alone.
    I mean cyke centric movie.
    I was taking abt NEW handsome actor. Like Chris Evans, Chris H Thor level.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

BANNED

I mean cyke centric movie.
    I was taking abt NEW handsome actor. Like Chris Evans, Chris H Thor level.
    please no more Chris in a comic book movie LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    please no more Chris in a comic book movie LOL
    For some reason, Marvel just loves hiring Chrises in the Cinematic Universe.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

I'd give any X-Men movie a chance but Scott wouldn't be my first pick for a solo movie. He more than many others highly depends on the team aspect of the franchise and being the leader

Hell yeah, I would.

But I agree he's not a solo character.

Done right, a Cyclops centric/origins movie could work, both as a stand alone and to set future rebooted X-Movies.

First Act: Alien Abduction
    Summers family captured by Shi'ar, mad dash escape, ending with Scott and Alex falling from the sky in a parachute.

2nd Act: Little Orphan Annie Redux
    Alex's adoption, and shenanigans at the orphanage with Mister Sinister, ending with Scott escaping from that hell house.

3rd (Final) Act: School for Gifted Youngsters
    Meeting Prof X, Jean, Hank, Warren and Bobby, ending with their first mission as X-Men.

Ultimate Member

Of course I would, but I also watched two or more Wolverine solo movies and a Deadpool solo movie, *and I don't even like those characters.*

I'd watch a Cyclops solo movie in a cold second.

But that doesn't mean that I think it would be a good idea. He's a better team player than a lone wolf.

That said, Captain America is a better team player than a lone wolf, and he's more than capable of holding down a solo movie, or a 'team-ish' movie where he's the centerpoint, and anyone else is kind of his supporting cast, so I don't think it's impossible for their to be a great Cyclops solo movie out there, I just haven't seen enough solo Cyclops in the comic books to imagine what that could be, at this point. Cap has had many many issues of solo comics. Cyke has not. I suspect he'd need some solo comic book time before he'd be ready for some solo big-screen time.

Ditto characters like Storm, whom I'd love to see as a solo act, where the movie budget wasn't 'Storm gets to do one thing, ever, and utter some terrible dialogue, and then all the rest of the money will be spent on Magneto throwing cop cars around and Wolverine's shirtless manpain.' And goodness, a *Nightcrawler* solo movie? Swoon.

And yeah, as to the actor thing, someone like James Marsden, yes. I like my Cyclops all grown up and adult and manly, not a teen, and definitely not the kid who played him in Age of Apocalypse. I want a Cyclops that someone like Wolverine will, however grudgingly, follow into battle, not someone that Flash Thompson would shove into a locker for being a scrawny geek.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-03-2017 at 01:36 AM.

Fantastic Member

No, he doesn't have stories outside of the X-Men.

MAYBE if it's an origin movie that chronicles his life as an orphan and how Xavier recruited him, with Sinister as the villain. But I don't know who the supporting cast might be.