Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Alt-Hero

Its frankly irrelevant since their both abhorrent and such semantics are often used by members to dodge legitimate questions. Ive seen a hell of a lot of "Ah but their NOT REALLY Nazis are they ? I mean they werent in the 1930s german political group"

Fantastic Member Red Robe Jaldari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I have read some of his stuff and it is not really that strange if we try to understand it a bit better than "they are all Nazis":

Lots of people in Alt-Right are racists and at the same time think that Christianity is a bad thing, a form of Jewish religion. And you know, Jewish things are bad in their view by default. You can find fans of atheism, paganism and esoteric stuff in this camp.
    But we all know that there are many Christians in this large group as well so how do these Christian and anti-Christian camps coexist? Simply, mutual hatred of non-white people is good enough for them.
    Vox is different, in his mind you have to be white and Christian or you are part of the problem.

Another issue that I have noticed is that Alt-Right has this narrative that all white people that oppose them are brainwashed by Jews. You only need to redpill (remove brainwashing basically) them enough and you'll get 100% support for big global ethno state. Vox doesn't think like that and believes that different groups of white people won't get along at all due to various cultural differences.

So to sum it up in broad strokes: Alt-Right believes that every white man is/should be for big ethno state and religion doesn't really matter that much. Vox believes that "future" is certain groups of white people that are Christian. Alt-Right wants white Ethnostate, Vox wants white Christendom.
    It's still a huge umbrella term and they should be called something. White sepratists works for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Its frankly irrelevant since their both abhorrent and such semantics are often used by members to dodge legitimate questions. Ive seen a hell of a lot of "Ah but their NOT REALLY Nazis are they ? I mean they werent in the 1930s german political group"
    I don't think anything bad would come out of it people stopped using Nazi for anyone who did not live trough ww2 as an adult at this point. The word is abused, so is fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I agree that this could be used for dodging questions, but at the same time if we understand them better then it is easier to dismantle their propaganda.