Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Darkseid vs.Thanos with a twist.

Darkseid and Thanos are pulled out of their respective universes by mighty beings of untold power. The Lord of Apokolips and the Mad Titan are offered the gifts they have been seeking for so long- the Anti-Life equation and the love of Death. But first, they must prove who is superior...

In a bake off.

The beings who sponser this contest have a sweet tooth, you see. Both Thanos and Darkseid are provided with fully stocked pastry kitchens, loyal assistant chef's, and a day to make the tastiest treats imaginable. Thanos and Darkseid Mayne Gods of the universe but who is God of the kitchen?

Darkseid probably watched a lot of daytime cookery shows while camped out on Mary Marvel’s couch.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I think Thanos would win.

Darkseid has more of that 'malevolent god of darkness' thing going on so I think he'd know less about baking and things tasting good. Also, he's much worse at working with people and more prone to vaporising people who annoy him.

Thanos likely uses his matter manipulation powers to make some kind of delicious death cake.

Who is judging the dishes?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Thanos was a farmer for a while, as I recall. Lived alone in a cottage.

I'm giving it to him. ^_^ Dude probably baked pies and so forth.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Thanos generally seem more capable with hands on stuff.

When Thanos recently lost his powers (he's regained them now) he was able to survive for an extended period on a hostile planet, even killing a predator that was larger than him.

When Darkseid lost his powers he was mugged and forced to work at McDonalds.

I bet Thanos at least has some basic baking knowledge. Darkseid will be a bit dumbfounded because he can't find the button to summon a baking servant.

BANNED

thanos will probably cheat and steal a batch of aunt mays wheat cakes and present them as his own creation and Darkseid will try to cheat by omega beam transporting Alfred's goodies so that it will turn into Alfred vs Aunt may. maybe aunt may will be outdone by Alfred's gourmet cooking so thanos may be better off kidnapping Jarvis
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 10-03-2017 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

When Thanos recently lost his powers (he's regained them now) he was able to survive for an extended period on a hostile planet, even killing a predator that was larger than him.

I bet Thanos at least has some basic baking knowledge. Darkseid will be a bit dumbfounded because he can't find the button to summon a baking servant.
    So DS at least has some confirmed food prep / cooking feats....?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So DS at least has some confirmed food prep / cooking feats....?
    Hmm, a fair point.

But did he retain these skills after regaining his powers, or did he just focus on playing with action figures while sitting on Mary Marvel's couch?

BANNED

wait a minute who is to say that titanian delicacies aren't more delicious that earthly delights. Apokolips fare on the other hand seems to be more dubious in taste.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Given the sort of science Thanos has pulled off, I'd be pretty surprised if he can't apply himself to baking. If you can make a clone of Galactus you should be able to make a cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Non canon

/limit

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Given the sort of science Thanos has pulled off, I'd be pretty surprised if he can't apply himself to baking. If you can make a clone of Galactus you should be able to make a cake.
    ^ This. 100x this lol.

Although honestly, I would be more excited if this rumble was indeed Aunt May vs Alfred :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    To make a pie from scratch, first you must clone Galactus?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    To make a pie from scratch, first you must clone Galactus?
    Well, you need someone to appreciate your baking. And Galactus hungers and all that :P

Thanos is sounding like a grandchild deprived grandmother
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Well, you need someone to appreciate your baking. And Galactus hungers and all that :P

Thanos is sounding like a grandchild deprived grandmother
    lol he always can force feed nebula thane and. gamora his concoctions and dare they to tell him they are not delicious.