Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Emma is Scorpio IŽd say
    Ororo is Taurus
    Kurt is Piscis
    Scott is Leo
    Jean IŽd say Leo too
    That was once my choice for Kurt. But Cockrums b-day has set Scorpio in stone for many loyal people to Cockrum because he is one. At least its a water sign and I see him as a Scorp that has just learned his lessons.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

2 things to consider:

1) Two people of the same sign can be completely different, not only because the "birth sign" is only one of the many aspects of a person's chart, but also because those people can express the characteristic of the signs in different measures. Some people express more the negative aspects of the birth sign, some people barely express them at all and they're more defined by the positive aspects.
    2) Those characters have been written by many different writers, so you can make a good argument that they belong to a different birth sign. I tried to think of them in general terms, not necessarily focusing on any given appearance, unless it's a very important one to them.

- Xavier is Aquarius (intellectual, avant-gard thinker, humanitarian, uncompromising, eccentric)
    - Scott is Capricorn (steadfast, relentless worker, put in a position of leadership without seeking it)
    - Bobby is Cancer (sweet, caring, prone to seeing friends as family)
    - Hank is Taurus (stubborn, patient, practical, strong, reliable)
    - Warren is Leo (bright, ego-centric, honourable, heroic)
    - Jean is Scorpio (the best and the worst of humanity, the one that sinks deep so they can fly high)
    - Kurt is Pisces (the loving, understanding, nurturing soul)
    - Piotr is Cancer (emotional, sensitive, interested in forming family bonds)
    - Logan is Aries (impulsive, hot-blooded, courageous, loyal)
    - Ororo is Leo (natural leadership, inspiring of greatness, valorous, honourable)
    - Kate is Gemini (many interests, many opinions, often moving to a new endeavor and quickly adapting)
    - Rogue is Sagitarius (generous, idealistic, fun, energetic, enjoys freedom)
    - Remy is Gemini (quick-witted, playful, curious, social, expressive, charismatic)
    - Emma is Virgo (rational, methodical, perfectionist, always seeing the true potential of people around her and trying to push them to become their perfect selves)
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 05-20-2021 at 12:42 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Emma is Scorpio IŽd say
    Ororo is Taurus
    Kurt is Piscis
    Scott is Leo
    Jean IŽd say Leo too

Imo
    Emma is an Aquarius
    Ororo is a Leo
    Kurt is a Virgo
    Scott is an Aries
    Jean most likely is either Sagittarius or Taurus

Jean is canonically a Pisces and it fits her. The only other sign that would fir is Cancer, another water sign, but is the one known for being maternal

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Imo
    Emma is an Aquarius
    Ororo is a Leo
    Kurt is a Virgo
    Scott is an Aries
    To me Aquararius are over the top and extra, which is the opposite of Emma who's more subtle with the way she moves. I cant picture her being an Air or Water sign. She gives Earth sign vibes and is more of a Capricorn. She is stubborn and hard working and status means alot to her. She also isnt want to show emotion too much
    Last edited by Havok83; 05-20-2021 at 10:26 AM.

As a Gemini, I’m afraid to read this thread. Presumably everyone has already agreed that Jamie Madrox is a Gemini? Legion, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    As a Gemini, I’m afraid to read this thread. Presumably everyone has already agreed that Jamie Madrox is a Gemini? Legion, too.
    I think that may be stereotyping.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Imo
    Emma is an Aquarius
    Ororo is a Leo
    Kurt is a Virgo
    Scott is an Aries
    [/QUOTE]

Kurt a Virgo? I just can't see it. To the Cockrum's family he is a Scorpio. I see Storm more as a Virgo.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Of course, that’s largely what this game, and to an extent, star signs in general, is.

Kurt a Virgo? I just can't see it. To the Cockrum's family he is a Scorpio. I see Storm more as a Virgo.[/QUOTE]

Claremont says Storm is a Sag like him, and I believe him.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I'm loving this thread!

I think Banshee is a Taurus. A very typical one.

Ororo is a hard one. Because I think Claremont's Ororo is very different from everyone else's Ororo. I guess her claremazon persona reads as an Sagittarius to me. But her post-Claremont is more of an unbalanced Aquarius in my opinion.

Colossus has the gentle noble heart but also the hidden agressivity. His body is a armor he doesn't want to use. He never shoots first, but when he shoots he goes for the kill. Does that sound like a Taurus? I'm not sure.

Cyclops as Capricorn is a no-brainer to me. Just not sure if Xavier would be one too.

If anyone tries classif Rogue... how about guessing her sign and also the Carol Danvers-persona's sign?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Of course, that’s largely what this game, and to an extent, star signs in general, is.
    The general profile I can see. But there is much more than just your sun sign. I also think the idea of culture, age, experiences also come into play. I think the Suns are like your archtypes.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Is he even really in to astrology. Anyway whether he made her a Sag or not she still doesn't seem like one to me. Does CC even scream Storm to anyone? But whatever...

Is he even really in to astrology.
    Everyone who is big into mythology and fantasy tends to be, or at least have an interest in the zodiac.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    If anyone tries classif Rogue... how about guessing her sign and also the Carol Danvers-persona's sign?
    Rogue would be Aries and the Carol persona would be Taurus. The ram and the bull locked in an eternal battle.

Rogue si more sagittarius .

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

I once swore he was a Cancer by his profile but I guess they had the wrong b-day.