Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Gambit is a total Scorpio.

Scorpios are very secretive (like him), they bury their past and transgressions deep within (like he does), Scorpios make exceptional and skilled fighters, and are known for their intense, and charming eyes (who else is known for their unique eyes?). Even the fact his eyes are red and black, is very Scorpion in nature.

Also, Scorpio controls sex, and Gambit is the most sexual of the bunch. They are also associated with "The Occult", kinda like Gambit's association with the Guild, and their mysticism. Despite being a water sign, Scorpios are known to possess an intense fiery energy within, which is where they draw strength (like how he draws kinetic energy). The only trait Gambit doesn't have much of, is being emotional. However, that can easily be explained by his rising sign, which is either Aquarius or Aries, based on his rebellious, fiery and cocky nature.

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    Gambit is a total Scorpio.

Scorpios are very secretive (like him), they bury their past and transgressions deep within (like he does), Scorpios make exceptional and skilled fighters, and are known for their intense, and charming eyes (who else is known for their unique eyes?). Even the fact his eyes are red and black, is very Scorpion in nature.

Also, Scorpio controls sex, and Gambit is the most sexual of the bunch. They are also associated with "The Occult", kinda like Gambit's association with the Guild, and their mysticism. Despite being a water sign, Scorpios are known to possess an intense fiery energy within, which is where they draw strength (like how he draws kinetic energy). The only trait Gambit doesn't have much of, is being emotional. However, that can easily be explained by his rising sign, which is either Aquarius or Aries, based on his rebellious, fiery and cocky nature.
    Completely agree! Great summary. Really, really good work.

Astonishing Member

Emma Frost must be Aquarius ,I don't see any other sign but that for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Completely agree! Great summary. Really, really good work.
    I also forgot to mention, Scorpio is the sign controlling Death, as it is ruled by Pluto... guess which X-Man was associated with Death? Gambit as the Horseman of Death ^_^

I've never seen a fictional character, intentionally or not, so in sync with a Zodialogical sign.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I also thought Logan as a scorpio was a no brainer because its ruled by mars as well, Death,rebirth etc. Rebirth can equal his healing factor. But then there is Kurt who is his polar opposite and he is one because Dave is one. But I think Kurt is just one that acheived his growth.

I also see Gambit as more of a Sag and his secretiveness is because he is a thief and has a past.

Sags are adventurous, ladies men, and usually march to the beat of a different drummer. I liken Gambit to a Brad Pitt. Who is coincedentally a Sag but without the dark past.

ETA: of course those are the males.

And I always saw Rogue as an Aries and the two are compatable but too much fire can also cause a blaze.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 09-16-2020 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I also see Gambit as more of a Sag and his secretiveness is because he is a thief and has a past.
    Pretty good... I'd see Gambit's Sun Sign Scorpio and his Rising Sign as Sagittarius. Personality wise, I definitely see Sagittarius. Rogue could easily be Sagittarius too. Sags are vibrant, lovable, exciting people, who have to be conscious of not driving people away, due to personality quirks. She doesn't have any strong quirks per'se, but her inability to touch others, could cause a sense of detachment, which pairs with the obstacle of a Sagittarius.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Let's say that this could be applicable to a built creature like Longshot (which I doubt), he could only be:

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    PISCES:
    -Colossus, Polaris, Blindfold, Forge

-Positive Traits:
    Imaginative. They like to think outside the box.
    Kind. Fish are unusually soft people.
    Compassionate. Always in a helpful mood!
    Intuitive. And they rely on their intuition when making decisions.
    Sensitive. Moreover, Fish are affectionate and gentle.
    Selfless. Though this trait is not always appreciated by others.

-Negative Traits:
    Escapist. When the things go wrong, their luck is responsible.
    Idealistic. Hence even the best sometimes seems like mediocre to them.
    Over-sensitive. It is not hard for them to get very emotional.
    Pessimistic. Especially when the things don’t turn out as they expected.
    Lazy. Only for things that don’t matter to them.

Amazing Member

Dang it, you nailed it for Magik, Frost and Cyclops, lol. Cyclops and Frost rocky relationship would even make sense taking into account these zodiacs.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Let's take it up a notch:

Which of the X-Men do you think has a stellium?
    Which of the X-Men has unaspected planets?

To start:

re: Stellium (https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/ste...Dlike%20traits.)

re: Unaspected Planets (https://hniizato.com/unaspected-plan...other%20planet.)

I'll start.

STELLIUM

Laura: 1st House
    Lorna: 1st and 7th House
    Emma Frost: 2nd and 6th House
    Trinary: 3rd House
    Kid Cable: 4th House
    Storm: 4th and 9th House
    Scott: 6th and 10th House
    Xavier: 7th and 10th House
    Apocalypse: 8th and 12th House
    OG Cable: 9th House
    Magneto: 10th House
    Hope: 11th House
    Destiny: 12th House
    Kwannon: 12th House

UNASPECTED PLANETS:

Extraño: Unasptected Sun
    Beast: Unaspected Moon and Jupiter
    Legion: Unaspected Mercury
    Sage: Unaspected Mercury
    Rictor: Unaspected Venus
    Cuckoos: Unaspected Venus
    Logan: Unaspected Mars
    Shinobi: Unaspected Saturn
    Jean: Unaspected Pluto

Isn't Storm a Virgo, as far as I know, and if we do consider her comics? I am pretty sure it was mentioned that Storm is Virgo, or was it math?

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    Pretty good... I'd see Gambit's Sun Sign Scorpio and his Rising Sign as Sagittarius. Personality wise, I definitely see Sagittarius. Rogue could easily be Sagittarius too. Sags are vibrant, lovable, exciting people, who have to be conscious of not driving people away, due to personality quirks. She doesn't have any strong quirks per'se, but her inability to touch others, could cause a sense of detachment, which pairs with the obstacle of a Sagittarius.
    With Remy having both those qualities there is also the Scorp/Sag cusp.

With Rogue, Sags good. I always saw Rogue as easily a fire sign but her powers is what made her more introverted. Yet, as she had gained more confidence that fire definitely came forth and I think Gambit helped it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidiusss View Post
    I don't think these characters can be related to the zodiac sign in any way. To be able to associate these characters with some of the zodiac signs, you must first read all about it.
    Well, I've read tons about it. It used to be a hobby of mine. Not as much now. I even have books.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Isn't Storm a Virgo, as far as I know, and if we do consider her comics? I am pretty sure it was mentioned that Storm is Virgo, or was it math?
    Yes, that's my choice for her, people like her as a Leo the most so maybe she has a Leo moon or rising.

Famous Virgos:

Janet Jackson
    Richard Gere

People have a problem with Virgo because they believe they don't have sensuality but you can't honestly say that the above people don't, right?

Sag lovers might be more assertive in their opinion and may chime in.

Emma is Scorpio I´d say
    Ororo is Taurus
    Kurt is Piscis
    Scott is Leo
    Jean I´d say Leo too
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare