Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Earth Signs-sensual, hard working, enjoys the finer things, down to earth, home and family, security, being the best, having the most, getting their way. Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn.

Psylocke(T), Blob(T), Mojo(C), Colossus(V), Wolverine(T), Sabretooth(C), Wolfsbane(V), Mondo(V), Captain Britain(T), White Queen(C), Juggernaut(C), Cannonball(T), Polaris(V), Bishop(C), Longshot(V), Dr. Reyes(T), Banshee(T), Magma(V)

Water Signs- emotional, deep, brooding, mercurial, wavering, imaginative, sensitive, secretive, drowning, needs boundaries. Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces.

Rogue(C), Gambit(S), Iceman(C), Jean(P), Nightcrawler(S), Mystique(P), Empath(S), Meggan(C), Chamber(P), Magik(S), Rachel Grey(S), Rictor(C), Feral(S), Legion(P), Gentle(C), Warpath(C)

Air Signs- intellectual, innovative, social, visionary, sophisticated, detached, volatile, superficial. Gemini, Libra, Aquarius.

Xavier(L), Beast(G), Kitty(G), Forge(A), Sage(A), Cyclops(L), Blindfold(A), Husk(L), Karma(G), Jubilee(G), Dr. MacTaggert(A), Gateway(A), Prodigy(G), Fantomex(L), Trinary(L)

Fire Signs- passionate, expressive, spirited, creative, bold, daring, explorers, popular, vain, cruel, lack of follow through. Aries, Leo, Sagittarius.

Storm(S), Angel(S), Hellion(L), Elixir(A), Sunspot(L), Monet(L), Havok(A), Dazzler(S), Sunfire(A), Moonstar(S), Shatterstar(L), Thunderbird(L), Cable(A), Magneto(A), Domino(S), Boom Boom(L), X-Man(S), Namor(A), Synch(S)
    Last edited by yogaflame; 01-22-2019 at 04:47 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Great effort!

Nevertheless, it seems kind of unsuitable to include Mojo and Longshot in it, since they're creatures from a different dimension where the Solar System may hardly have effect. Actually, in Longshot's case I would say it's simply not applicable, since he's an artificially built living organism.

Shatterstar could maybe pass, since he's naturally born and human in sort of his three quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Great effort!

Nevertheless, it seems kind of unsuitable to include Mojo and Longshot in it, since they're creatures from a different dimension where the Solar System may hardly have effect. Actually, in Longshot's case I would say it's simply not applicable, since he's an artificially built living organism.

Shatterstar could maybe pass, since he's naturally born and human in sort of his three quarters.
    Thanks!

I considered that, but Mojo is such a perfect personification of an unbalanced Capricorn, he just immediately sprung to mind. Then I started going through the X-Men rosters and thought Longshot would be a good Virgo too. And Shatty is a perfect Leo. Aliens or no, they fit the archetypes!

Huh, i always thougth that Logan was more like an Scorpio
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Earth Signs-sensual, hard working, enjoys the finer things, down to earth, home and family, security, being the best, having the most, getting their way. Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn.

Psylocke(T), Blob(T), Mojo(C), Colossus(V), Wolverine(T), Sabretooth(C), Wolfsbane(V), Mondo(V), Captain Britain(T), White Queen(C), Juggernaut(C), Cannonball(T), Polaris(V), Bishop(C), Longshot(V), Dr. Reyes(T), Banshee(T), Magma(V)

Water Signs- emotional, deep, brooding, mercurial, wavering, imaginative, sensitive, secretive, drowning, needs boundaries. Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces.

Rogue(C), Gambit(S), Iceman(C), Jean(P), Nightcrawler(S), Mystique(P), Empath(S), Meggan(C), Chamber(P), Magik(S), Rachel Grey(S), Rictor(C), Feral(S), Legion(P), Gentle(C), Warpath(C)

Air Signs- intellectual, innovative, social, visionary, sophisticated, detached, volatile, superficial. Gemini, Libra, Aquarius.

Xavier(L), Beast(G), Kitty(G), Forge(A), Sage(A), Cyclops(L), Blindfold(A), Husk(L), Karma(G), Jubilee(G), Dr. MacTaggert(A), Gateway(A), Prodigy(G), Fantomex(L), Trinary(L)

Fire Signs- passionate, expressive, spirited, creative, bold, daring, explorers, popular, vain, cruel, lack of follow through. Aries, Leo, Sagittarius.

Storm(S), Angel(S), Hellion(L), Elixir(A), Sunspot(L), Monet(L), Havok(A), Dazzler(S), Sunfire(A), Moonstar(S), Shatterstar(L), Thunderbird(L), Cable(A), Magneto(A), Domino(S), Boom Boom(L), X-Man(S), Namor(A), Synch(S)
    Hm, the fact that Scott is a libra is worrisome.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Hm, the fact that Scott is a libra is worrisome.
    I mean, it's certainly up for debate, but the importance of partnerships, disciplined mind, and the concept of weaponized ideas made me think it could work. Self-pity, and the dislike of loudmouths(vs Logan) also played into this. I think Scott is a very 'in his head' kinda person, so an air sign spoke to me, and Libra is the decision maker of the air signs. For good or ill, when Scott picks a path, he goes for it.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I mean, it's certainly up for debate, but the importance of partnerships, disciplined mind, and the concept of weaponized ideas made me think it could work. Self-pity, and the dislike of loudmouths(vs Logan) also played into this. I think Scott is a very 'in his head' kinda person, so an air sign spoke to me, and Libra is the decision maker of the air signs. For good or ill, when Scott picks a path, he goes for it.
    It's only because it's the same as mine. That's what worries me...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post

Here are my choices:

Nightcrawler - Pisces
    Shadowcat - Cancer
    Wolverine - Scorpio
    Colossus - Aries
    Storm - Virgo
    Cyclops - Capricorn
    Gambit - Sagittarius
    Psylocke - Taurus
    Rogue - Sagittarius
    Emma Frost - Leo
    Archangel - Libra
    Iceman - Cancer
    Jean Grey - Libra
    Beast - Aquarius
    Jubilee - Gemini
    Bishop - Virgo
    X-23 - Taurus
    Dazzler - Libra
    Havok - Gemini
    Polaris - Aries
    Magik - Scorpio
    Northstar - Scorpio
    Cannonball - Libra
    Banshee - He's a tough one... he is friendly but doesn't have the indecisiveness of a Libra or the weirdness of an Aquarius. He's tough but doesn't have the ego of a Leo or an Aries, not moody enough to be water. Maybe earth? Though they are really serious... and Banshee is jolly, though, probably coming from mostly an Irish stereo-type ,uh, someone else want to give this one a shot? Maybe he's on a cusp.

Feel free to disagree. Any thoughts on this list?
    Nightcrawler - Pisces -- disagree. One, he's shown as having a November birthday and two, if you read about "high" Scorpio, vs. low, he's very much the high Scorpio. A nice contrast is comparing Kurt Wagner (eagle Scorpio) to Kurt Darkholme (much more typical Scorpio). I'll give you that the way he acts in relationships might show a Pisces moon, though.

The eagle represents the more mature Scorpio. The eagle soars above all others, watching and learning. As an eagle, the Scorpio is becoming more of a spiritual being, trusting God to handle its affairs of revenge. Eagles are, of course, still quite protective of their young; this protectiveness is primarily felt when their children are young and lessens as they grow up. The eagle raises its young to be strong and self sufficient, once again trusting in God to lead the children down the right path of life.
    https://exemplore.com/astrology/The-...s-of-a-Scorpio

Shadowcat - Cancer - disagree. I've never seen anything remotely maternal about her, and the need to nurture is key to Cancer. I see her as more of a know-it-all Virgo or possibly a look-at-me Leo

Wolverine - Scorpio -- I see him as more the earthy Taurus, especially since he can use alcohol as a crutch at times

Colossus - Aries -- no way...lol. Pisces, maybe. Pete doesn't have an assertive, go-getter personality at all.

Emma Frost - Leo -- maybe, or a Cappy. She seems very 'cardinal sign' in her mannerisms.

The others I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    It's only because it's the same as mine. That's what worries me...
    lol, I think it's natural to respond to your own qualities in a fictional character. I'm a Gemini, but Sag rising, and Storm's my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    Nightcrawler - Pisces -- disagree. One, he's shown as having a November birthday and two, if you read about "high" Scorpio, vs. low, he's very much the high Scorpio. A nice contrast is comparing Kurt Wagner (eagle Scorpio) to Kurt Darkholme (much more typical Scorpio). I'll give you that the way he acts in relationships might show a Pisces moon, though.

The eagle represents the more mature Scorpio. The eagle soars above all others, watching and learning. As an eagle, the Scorpio is becoming more of a spiritual being, trusting God to handle its affairs of revenge. Eagles are, of course, still quite protective of their young; this protectiveness is primarily felt when their children are young and lessens as they grow up. The eagle raises its young to be strong and self sufficient, once again trusting in God to lead the children down the right path of life.
    https://exemplore.com/astrology/The-...s-of-a-Scorpio

Shadowcat - Cancer - disagree. I've never seen anything remotely maternal about her, and the need to nurture is key to Cancer. I see her as more of a know-it-all Virgo or possibly a look-at-me Leo

Wolverine - Scorpio -- I see him as more the earthy Taurus, especially since he can use alcohol as a crutch at times

Colossus - Aries -- no way...lol. Pisces, maybe. Pete doesn't have an assertive, go-getter personality at all.

Emma Frost - Leo -- maybe, or a Cappy. She seems very 'cardinal sign' in her mannerisms.

The others I can see.
    Piotr isn’t a Pisces. He’s not nearly emotional and volatile for that

I’m a Libra and Scott definitely isn’t one. Libra's are known for their indecisiveness, not decision making. Libras are social and love beautiful things. Air signs tend to be more creative which Scott isnt. He's firm and grounded like an earth sign. The only quality about Libra that fits Scott is not wanting to be single as he almost always has a woman lined up. He reads like a Capricorn. He's unwavering duty to his job and as a leader fits that. He tends to be a loner like Caps and takes on alot of responsibility and hold the weight of his world on his shoulders, not wanting to burden others with his problems
    Last edited by Havok83; 01-22-2019 at 06:01 PM.

Astonishing Member

Madison Jeffries is Gemini, and was Gemini in the Zodiac terrorist organization with a twin robot he made of himself (he was kidnapped and brainwashed at the time)

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I’m a Libra and Scott definitely isn’t one. He reads like a Capricorn
    While Scott is dull enough to be an earth sign, I think he's 'all in his head' enough to be an air sign. He's not sensual enough for an earth sign. Emma, though, is a perfect Capricorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Piotr isn’t a Pisces. He’s not nearly emotional and volatile for that

I don't know, he behaved a bit stalkerish more than once -- emotional attachment not returned that he romanticized and wouldn't let go of.

Dunno then. He's emotionally needy, not assertive and fixed in loyalty, as well as very artistic. Whatever else might fit that bill. :P

While Scott is dull enough to be an earth sign, I think he's 'all in his head' enough to be an air sign. He's not sensual enough for an earth sign. Emma, though, is a perfect Capricorn.
    I edited my post above after you posted and I'll just copy it:

I’m a Libra and Scott definitely isn’t one. Libra's are known for their indecisiveness, not decision making. Libras are social and love beautiful things. Air signs tend to be more creative which Scott isnt. He's firm and grounded like an earth sign. The only quality about Libra that fits Scott is not wanting to be single as he almost always has a woman lined up. He reads like a Capricorn. He's unwavering duty to his job and as a leader fits that. He tends to be a loner like Caps and takes on alot of responsibility and hold the weight of his world on his shoulders, not wanting to burden others with his problems

What does all in his head even mean? Air signs are dreamers, creative and carefree. None of that really fits Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    I don't know, he behaved a bit stalkerish more than once -- emotional attachment not returned that he romanticized and wouldn't let go of.

Dunno then. He's emotionally needy, not assertive and fixed in loyalty, as well as very artistic. Whatever else might fit that bill. :P
    When I think Pisces, I think someone like Northstar or Quicksilver. Piotr couldnt be more different than them. I dont know what Id place him as but that doesnt seem right
    Last edited by Havok83; 01-22-2019 at 06:09 PM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"