Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Forgot about her! OMG! I see her more as a Aquarian. Ultimate Dazzler is Cancerian though. I'll edit her in.
    Hmm, I dunno. This just screams Cancer to me:

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

I think everybody has a time of personal crisis and hesitation about her/his future. This moment can scream 'Cancer', but the rest of Ali's traits...definitely more 'Aquarius' to me.

This just based on people I know well and on general Zodiac definitions, of course

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Why? Riding the winds is her mutant power, but her spiritual essence is communion with Gaia. I think she fits much better with a Mother Earth sign.
    Earth signs are the most materialistic. They see only what is in front of them, what they can smell and taste. They like to honker down and eat and ****, with pretty things all around. Ororo is not domestic like that. She is wild at heart.

Sag works best for Storm. Mutable fire. Active. Always moving. Hunting for a philosophy. On an adventure, with a keen eye for something beyond(her actual power, seeing beyond the physical to the energetic substrate, which she can then change to her will(mutable creativity)).

The centaur is the bridge between heaven and earth(man and beast, wise and violent, chill and brave). Storm is a bridge between modern and primordial, old world and new. Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, the thunder god.

I could see her having a Moon or Venus in Taurus, but definitely not her Sun sign or ascendant.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 10-04-2017 at 04:40 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Love seeing all your guys opinions on this. I find astrology fascinating since I always was interested in myths and archetypes.

And of course the moon and the ascendent of each sign plays a huge role but I wanted to guess their main characteristics and not guess their full astrological map. I didn't have THAT much free time on my hands. LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The centaur is the bridge between heaven and earth(man and beast, wise and violent, chill and brave). Storm is a bridge between modern and primordial, old world and new.
    That's a valid point

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    That's a valid point

I love that you caught that reference!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I love that you caught that reference!
    I've got an extraordinary memory for useless things (poor me!)

I know next to squat about astrology so I find this entire thread utterly fascinating! Thanks for starting it.

I am a Leo and I always imagine Storm was one too (leadership, generosity, pride), but I can totally see how my own Leo arrogance influenced my thinking. I didn't even research the other signs - just assumed being a Leo is the best!

I have always thought of Rogue as a Taurus as well, that's funny that the OP put her in there. The only thing I would change would be to put Dazzler with the Leo's. This was really well done, bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I know next to squat about astrology so I find this entire thread utterly fascinating! Thanks for starting it.

I am a Leo and I always imagine Storm was one too (leadership, generosity, pride), but I can totally see how my own Leo arrogance influenced my thinking. I didn't even research the other signs - just assumed being a Leo is the best!
    Spoken like a true Leo!

I think a fire sign works well for Storm, but Sag is the third and most mature of the fire signs, and fits her actual birthday(according to Claremont).

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    I have always thought of Rogue as a Taurus as well, that's funny that the OP put her in there. The only thing I would change would be to put Dazzler with the Leo's. This was really well done, bravo
    Thank you :-) I have so many friends that are Taurus and for me Rogue always makes me think of those friends.

I always thought of Emma as a Virgo cause I think of her defining trait being pragmatism.

It widely fits, although I wouldn't associate Beast with conservative thinking.

Also, Magneto's and Mystique's birthdays were in September, right?

Psylocke's was in April as I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    I always thought of Emma as a Virgo cause I think of her defining trait being pragmatism.
    Emma would definitely be an earth sign, but I could see her as a Capricorn more than a Virgo. Capricorns can be condescending know-it-alls, who like climbing to the highest position available. Virgo's are more conservative and shy, and naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress of Dictionaries View Post
    It widely fits, although I wouldn't associate Beast with conservative thinking.

Also, Magneto's and Mystique's birthdays were in September, right?

Psylocke's was in April as I remember.
    Yes. But I think people didn't though about their astrological signs when they created these characters. So the birth date is just that...a date.