Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Heroes Who will never be forgiven (Marvel Heroes Only)!

http://www.cbr.com/heroes-well-never-forgive/

Anyone agree with this article ( I am referring to the Marvel Heroes only).

Professor X is the one I really agree with. I used to think he was amazing, but that was shot when I read a few issues of X-Men. The guy's a douche.

New Warriors could be up there too, but I've never read their comics so I'm more indifferent.

Niffleheim

If one is only an X-Fan then the HydraCap moment was like "now the whole Universe knows what we always knew"
    Hank's creation of Ultron is nothing compared to slapping Janet
    Scarlet Witch will never live it down "No More Mutants"
    Yeah! Toni Stark and Carol were on the wrong side of Civil War and then Carol continued her mistakes in CW II.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

As far as I'm concerned, the New Warriors did nothing wrong. Same with the Illuminati.

Hank more than made up for whatever he did to Janet, which was never that severe in the first place. He went to jail. Janet forgave him.

HydraCap was just false (and I'm an X-Fan).

For me, the X-Men always go wrong when Xavier's not around. And that's where they are now.

Cyclops, I hope they keep dead for a long time, because I certainly don't want to see him.

Carol is persona non grata with me at the moment (CWII was the last straw), but that could change.

Only thing that will save Spidey for me is the retroactive restoration of the marriage.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 10-03-2017 at 11:46 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Lets see the Marvel heroes

Cap Doesn't count now, since Hydra Cap is a separate entity
    New Warriors It was Nitro who killed on those people not them
    Star lord How was he supposed to know, especially as the Spaceknights are good guys
    Hank Pym Hank is constantly making up for both mistakes and "most" people have forgiven him and moved on
    Logan and Sue At least they fixed their mess
    Chuck A lot of dodgy things but again he has tried to make up for them
    Wanda Forever making up for her mistakes, though everyone seems to conveniently forget Pietro's role in HOM
    Tony Criti-Nol created Klor, (with Tony and Reed) yet again they seem to be forgotten about

With the list I'm surprised Spidey and OMD was on it, it is actually the only thing I have never forgiven a comic character for.

Fictional characters can always be redeemed with the correct story arc, unless they're like a serial rapist or something. Now the "creative" minds or editorial over at Marvel is a different story.

Not to pigpile on Charles Xavier, but at the end of the Onslaught, he is unaffected by the number of heroes that have sacrificed themselves to stop him. He does, however, have a hissy-fit, when Nate has a boo-boo.

Strange Cyclops the mutant Hitler who committed the terrible sin of killing a person when he was possessed by Phoenix and supposedly having destroyed a toxic cloud that kills mutants is not on the list .

Well never is too long and time usually heals all wounds or almost. Moreover, almost no hero can now say that he has never committed any criminal or morally wrong act. On one hand this makes them more human with defects but on the other hand the marvel does not care much in giving them redemption or make them clean their mess. The marvel simply jumps into the next story which makes many readers and fans get some resentment against these characters.

I hated Wanda for a long time but today feel sorry for the character. At least she was out of her mind what we can no longer say of BB or Medusa during DoX and IvX.

Sue and Wolverine were in a difficult situation no matter their choice and time travel should only really be done in extreme cases like the apocalypse. In that sense Beast is worse than the two by bringing the O5 X-mens of the past ignoring the consequences.

The Illuminattis should be on that list.

Hank Pym and Carol although they made some mistakes do not compare with others of their hero friends who committed acts much worse.

Xavier was probably my biggest disappointment he should be the symbol of an ideal and we discovered that he was a great hypocrite who used his students in various ways.

Tony is a @#$% but he had a good argument during Civil War however to achieve his goal he had to commit terrible acts.The biggest problem is that Marvel never made him work to be truly redeemed. In fact he betray his colleagues after Civil War and fought Steve again until everything was forgiven again.
    Last edited by Knives; 10-03-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

Reed allowing Galactus to live resulted in death of billions. And his involvement in illuminat. And council of reeds nonsense. He's killed a lot indirectly.

I like to think Age of Ultron never happened.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

616 Peter is pretty much damned to go to hell for agreeing to a deal with a demon whatever he does and no matter the (selfish) reason for it, so I suppose him.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I hated Wanda for a long time but today feel sorry for the character. At least she was out of her mind what we can no longer say of BB or Medusa during DoX and IvX.
    As far as I'm concerned, the Inhuman royal family were never supposed to be heroes, anyway.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Astonishing Member

Tony is probably the only one who ever was on my "UNFORGIVEABLE" list, or was. Even for me disliking him for 12 years would be too much. :P

Now if people try to say stuff like Tony was right during Civil War, well that's when my blood pressure will spike.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, the Inhuman royal family were never supposed to be heroes, anyway.
    True but does it change anything?

Or do you deny that recently they have presented themselves as heroes by marvel?Did not Medusa show up giving interviews with Inhumans who have just fought villains in Uncanny Inhumans? What about the Crystal team that acted internationally? Although they are not exactly heroic they have made a lot of effort to be considered that way.

Inhumans are no longer an isolationist group.

The end of IvX may also be placed on this list although many people disagree the intention of the marvel was to make Medusa and the Inhumans the heroes while Emma became the manipulative and crazy.

Even Tony Stark at the start of All New All Different Marvel said that they should call all heroes against an imminent danger like the Avengers and Inhumans (not the X-mens).
    Last edited by Knives; 10-03-2017 at 11:59 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Can't forgive Hank McCoy for bringing the O5 X-Men to the present.

Can't forgive Black Bolt for giving super powers to random people.

Azrael did nothing wrong.