Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default NYCC X-Men Rumors

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10...ig-x-men-2018/

Some interesting stuff in here, but some stuff doesn't quite line up.

Early Prediction: Ewing will write New Mutants.

So Blue, Gold, Uncanny and Astonishing? The X-men books are getting bloated. Make one of them X-Force. Or give it an X-Force like cast at least (Cable, Domino, Shatterstar, Laura, Warpath, etc.). New Mutants could be cool. Down with that.

And please get rid of the time displaced O5 now. Can't have duplicate versions of all these characters running around. That goes for OML too sadly.

Who cares what the title of the cover is, just give us a bloody good story! You have a thousand amazing characters at your disposal!!

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

All I saw from all that was "Legion".
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Would be glad to see Astonishing continue on, with Soule, and with Wolverine. Astonishing and Uncanny running together would really destroy Gold. No place for it then. And Blue is just whatever.

After the Phoenix mini I think it'll just be as far as "X-Men" titles:

Uncanny
    Astonishing
    O5 book if they haven't gone away yet

Then whatever satellites and solos they plan on having.

Doesn't Legion currently not exist except for in Blindfold's mind? I wonder how they're going to bring him back into reality. Also, I feel that if Logan, Xavier, and Jean are returning, Cyke should too.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Nevermind. Just bring back a good Emma.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

BANNED

As a big fan of Scott I think he deserves a good amount of rest for himself after everything he's done for mutant kind let him rest for now...

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    As a big fan of Scott I think he deserves a good amount of rest for himself after everything he's done for mutant kind let him rest for now...
    Yeah, but I'd like him to reunite with Jean. Do not want her to get involved with another guy.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Doesn't Legion currently not exist except for in Blindfold's mind? I wonder how they're going to bring him back into reality. Also, I feel that if Logan, Xavier, and Jean are returning, Cyke should too.
    Eh, Scott just died, let him have his rest.

I think both Astonishing and Phoenix will lead to Uncanny. Soule's cast (other than OML, Mystique, and Fantomex) is perfect for a new run of Uncanny X-Men. And I think Soule will write that.

Ultimate Member

But yet it's fine that he got involved with another woman after her death...

When is NYCC?
    For everyone that says Gold is basically Uncanny, should Uncanny come back it might be the end of gold, especially with how lackluster it's been.
    And I wonder if new mutants will replace one of the other x-books (probably Gen X), or if it will be an addition to the line up.
    Last edited by RAWRlrus; 10-03-2017 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    But yet it's fine that he got involved with another woman after her death...
    I never said that. I hated Scemma.

Ultimate Member

Maybe not you individually but many Scott fans seem to believe that Jean cannot date anyone but him but that Scott can date whomever he wants...

BANNED

After Scott is back alive and kicking don't let him near that toxic trash that is called jean grey any involvement with her has only been toxic for Scott since the new x men era,let him have Emma or a new love interest one that is not a telepath