Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Well at least we know how jean will die once she will be with logan

Attachment 55587

Jean can't die. Not really. In that respect, she's the perfect woman for Logan.

BANNED

Really interested in seeing both professor x and legion back will have an influence from the TV show I wonder?

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

I really think they should keep Gold and Blue so we can have a team focused books and have Uncanny be your grand soap opera ongoing with revolving plots and characters. New Mutants can be the new school book while you phase out Gen X, end Iceman and continue his story in Uncanny, and send the O5 on their way to be gone forever.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

No big surprises here if all these rumours are confirmed. Definitely keen on a New Mutants title and about time they brought back Legion!

I think I could be happy with 2 bi-weekly X-Men titles, New Mutants, a new X-Force to replace Weapon X + the Wolverine and Deadpool as solos. Realistically, very little else can sustain an ongoing for long and even a third X-Men book, even if monthly, would stretch the line too thin. I wish they would just stick to the books that can actually keep going beyond 12 issues and focus on long-term quality storytelling with a small and stable group of writers and possibly artists as well.

Amazing Member

"The X-men are back at the forefront of the Marvel Universe..."

Why weren't they before, it's a popular franchise, and they didn't even have a panel geez...

Quote Originally Posted by Nunoni View Post
    "The X-men are back at the forefront of the Marvel Universe..."

Why weren't they before, it's a popular franchise, and they didn't even have a panel geez...
    Times were dark. Marvel was lost, but now, they are found.

Maybe.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Oh and I almost forgot... the actual GREAT news in all this is that the X-Men have a panel of their own at NYCC! I remember the time when there was an X-panel at every single comicbook-related event and I couldn't wait to read the report on CBR or Newsarama... those were the days.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So Blue, Gold, Uncanny and Astonishing? The X-men books are getting bloated. Make one of them X-Force. Or give it an X-Force like cast at least (Cable, Domino, Shatterstar, Laura, Warpath, etc.). New Mutants could be cool. Down with that.

And please get rid of the time displaced O5 now. Can't have duplicate versions of all these characters running around. That goes for OML too sadly.
    I personally like having many titles. Keep them coming as long as they are different

I am over crossovers and ones with Legion warping reality at that. Hopefully it is not the former or the latter.

Cool for New Mutants...hopefully it is the movie cast. Agree that four main X-Books seems bloated and increasingly concerned for Gn X.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Looking forward to more Legion news.

Will we finally have a team of young mutant heroes that the fans expected? Will the cast be the same as the movie because of synergy issues? What will become of GX?

Uncanny's return is good news if it's true but what does it mean? Jean or Logan as leaders? What about Gold and Kitty?

Why have Blue and Gold stilll around with the existence of Astonishing and Uncanny? And 50 bucks that editorial forgets Blindfold exists during Legion's event.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    why does every thread has to become a fight over morrison run?
    let it rest for a while
    Right.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Times were dark. Marvel was lost, but now, they are found.

Maybe.
    IDK everyday X-Editorial ignores their pretty lengthy fanbase that loves their NXM + writers and artists who will gladly work the title, that is another day lost.

BANNED

Merge GOLD into Astonishing. Have that be the more fun adventure type book.

End BLUE and send them home. Maybe leave Jean as the new Lady Stryfe.

Bring back Uncanny and New Mutants. Uncanny can have the main players of Jean Xavier Logan and Storm. Cyclops stays dead for another year.

New Mutants should NOT replace GENX. They are different ages. GENX should be saved even with low sales.

Replace Weapon X with XFORCE.

Don't go over the top with Legion. Have it be more of a trippy personal story.

Logan and All New Wolverine can be solos. Emma Frost should get a 12 issue series. At the end, she gets added to Uncanny along Cyclops.
    Last edited by Calaigah; 10-03-2017 at 06:38 PM.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So Blue, Gold, Uncanny and Astonishing? The X-men books are getting bloated. Make one of them X-Force. Or give it an X-Force like cast at least (Cable, Domino, Shatterstar, Laura, Warpath, etc.). New Mutants could be cool. Down with that.

And please get rid of the time displaced O5 now. Can't have duplicate versions of all these characters running around. That goes for OML too sadly.
    O5 make money so they aren't leaving.

Tean is alsp very popular and loved by writers.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Happy that Uncanny could be coming back, and I'm hoping Jean will be involved with in this title. Hopefully this time the X-office will put a larger focus on the X-teams and not as many solos. Would love to see the return of X-Force and X-Factor with New Mutants.