Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spectacular Member AzraelOnline's Avatar

This has quickly become my favorite book. The art, the storyline. I look forward to owning this as a whole as a trade
    Azrael Online - The Source for all things Azrael

It is different. And it almost seems like we may get an actual Batman/Jack Napier team-up to battle the people profiting off of the crime in Gotham.

Every Rogue seems to be here (Except for Catwoman) in the final pages, although, is that guy in the gas mask supposed to be Scarecrow?
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    This was cool. I liked seeing BTAS Harley beat the crap out of New 52 Harley.
    Guilty pleasure though for a moment I thought this was Harley's mind and she fighting against her bad tendencies and behaviors xD
    Last edited by Mithrill; 11-04-2017 at 09:59 AM.

I liked the meta joke of the two Harley's .

I wonder if the other Harley is going to end up becoming that new female villain Murphy was teasing...

Nora's never looked lovelier.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I liked the meta joke of the two Harley's .

I wonder if the other Harley is going to end up becoming that new female villain Murphy was teasing...

Nora's never looked lovelier.
    I don't think so but we'll get an origin story about her in the #4

Spectacular Member

I like the updated BTAS Harley. I now remember why I liked the character so much; she's practically Joker's "good wife," believing in him when nobody else does, but that doesn't mean she has to be a whipped puppy who takes crap from the clown. The way Harley revealed that she left him in the hands of someone entirely different and he didn't even notice was wonderful. It really brought Harley's character back into perspective. She's just as clever as the Joker, maybe more so, but not nearly as crazy. That's the crazy-like-a-fox Harley we know from BTAS, the one who can get the bad guys and the good guys on her side and then sit down and have a cup of tea with the Joker while he stares at her in disbelief! She is SO MUCH BETTER than New 52 Harley! Standing up and walking out is a lot more empowering than biting someone's lip off, IMO, especially if it's the guy you somehow fell in love with while trying to cure...
    Last edited by kcomics; 11-12-2017 at 10:36 AM.

BANNED

I sort of want sean murphy's pencil sketch better than colored book

Quote Originally Posted by kcomics View Post
    I like the updated BTAS Harley. I now remember why I liked the character so much; she's practically Joker's "good wife," believing in him when nobody else does, but that doesn't mean she has to be a whipped puppy who takes crap from the clown. The way Harley revealed that she left him in the hands of someone entirely different and he didn't even notice was wonderful. It really brought Harley's character back into perspective. She's just as clever as the Joker, maybe more so, but not nearly as crazy. That's the crazy-like-a-fox Harley we know from BTAS, the one who can get the bad guys and the good guys on her side and then sit down and have a cup of tea with the Joker while he stares at her in disbelief! She is SO MUCH BETTER than New 52 Harley! Standing up and walking out is a lot more empowering than biting someone's lip off, IMO, especially if it's the guy you somehow fell in love with while trying to cure...
    I don't know what version of BTAS you were watching but I don't remember that Harley being nowhere near as cleaver as you are describing her.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    I don't know what version of BTAS you were watching but I don't remember that Harley being nowhere near as cleaver as you are describing her.
    She/He is probably talking about the comic by Lieberman, this Harley is very similar.

I just finished issue #1, and I really liked it. I liked the art, and the juxtaposition between crazy Joker and sane Jack Napier. I picked up issue two and am looking forward to reading it soon. https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...hite-knight-1/

Quote Originally Posted by kcomics View Post
    I thought the Harley vs. Harley segment to be one of the best in the book. The original Harley was great. I've really loved both issues in this series and can't wait for #3 to hit the shelves.

https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...hite-knight-2/