Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, Bishop gave Cable a run for his money when he chased he and Hope through time in the Duane Swiercynski penned Cable series. And Cable has either fought Logan to a stalemate or beaten him every time they've fought. Ergo, Bishop should not have been nerfed like that.
    You say that, but you need to remember that Logan can beat the Maestro now.
    IMG_0759.jpg

I keep getting the feeling that the possessed characters are going to some how end up being the ones that Xavier really saved and the saved ones are really taken by the shadow king. I think this since it seems like the ones that really gave in to the illusions end up saved while the ones that fight them are not.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I keep getting the feeling that the possessed characters are going to some how end up being the ones that Xavier really saved and the saved ones are really taken by the shadow king. I think this since it seems like the ones that really gave in to the illusions end up saved while the ones that fight them are not.
    I am hoping for similar twist too because I still don`t get why Logan and Gambit got possesed.
    But Logan with burning eyes in real world seemed quit possessed Also Logan possesed civilians.

Why do I feel like "Professor X" is actually Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I am hoping for similar twist too because I still don`t get why Logan and Gambit got possesed.
    But Logan with burning eyes in real world seemed quit possessed Also Logan possesed civilians.
    I hope it's something like he's letting shadow king posses them but he has an off switch for it to turn the tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    You say that, but you need to remember that Logan can beat the Maestro now.
    IMG_0759.jpg
    That's a complete joke. OML took out a version of the Hulk that killed the younger version easily and all the rest of the heroes of his timeline in a matter of a few panels. I couldn't even take that seriously.

That's a complete joke. OML took out a version of the Hulk that killed the younger version easily and all the rest of the heroes of his timeline in a matter of a few panels. I couldn't even take that seriously.
    If it makes you feel any better, I don't think Maestro killed the heroes of his reality. Nukes did.
    Last edited by Geek Mangacomic; 10-05-2017 at 07:24 AM.

It's still bad writing. Logan, any version of him, couldn't just stab the Hulk in the gut and take him out like that. In the OML reality it was only because he was swallowed and ripped out through his stomach that he beat him. Huge eye roll worthy moment when I read that yesterday, and I'm a Logan fan.

It's still bad writing. Logan, any version of him, couldn't just stab the Hulk in the gut and take him out like that. In the OML reality it was only because he was swallowed and ripped out through his stomach that he beat him. Huge eye roll worthy moment when I read that yesterday, and I'm a Logan fan.
    Makes you wonder, does Brisson not know that Old Man Logan is weaker than the 616 Wolverine?

I tought that Hulks are weker. I saw pics on whick OML killed Hulks with machine gun and one was strangled by Logan with chains.

The inbred Hulk's are weaker, yes. But not the Maestro.

Gambit is just so pathetic. We all guessed he would fall over himself to try and get Rogue back like always. It is all his character is these days with the X-Men.

As long as he's not back to being the leader of the X-mens do not care.
    I just can not imagine how they will resurrected him without a body?

Well this does not bode well for Gambit tricking SK. So yep, he's just hear to pine after Rogue.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.