Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I get that. But at least make it look good. One panel Bizarro is flying towards Batwoman. The very next panel, she's behind him popping a pill into his mouth. How did that happen?

I just didn't like the way it played out is all. And Jason and Artemis, while worrying about Bizarro, should still be a bigger threat than they were.
    You mean more than fending off the entire Tec team like they were doing? Artemis was playing ball with Cass and Azrael, hurting Clay and Kate barely dodged Mistress when it wasn`t even thrown at her. Jason in one move gained room against Azrael, Luke and Clay while he`s playing banter. Bizarro? Wanted to get captured.

They looked the better.

I have re-read the issue and liked much better than before.

Willis Todd actually caring about his family and was trying to reach Jason is nice. I also hope that Lobdell would recton Willis being abusive because it was a really unnecessary drama that Jason doesn't need since his life is already tragic and having his father being involved with bad crowd and not around much is enough.

I end up liking "smart Bizarro" plot more than I thought and I wonder what he is actually planning (and how Jason would react to Bizarro hiding things from him).

The fighting scene was the best in a while and the outlaws sure had the upper hand despite not taking the fight seriously.

The Tec is still a bunch of jerks, but their behaviour wasn't weird to me.

I already suspected that them being in jail was part of a plan since I read the solicit and I'm glad that it was confirmed. Interested to see how it will goes with the squad next issue.
    Last edited by Rise; 10-12-2017 at 04:39 AM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    No. Luke gets suspicious of that while they're interrogating him. He's all like "You have this high-tech base, but Clayface got in?" He knows Bizarro let them in, just like how they figured out Bizarro's message was baiting them.
    I still think its odd that of all the people Batwoman had at her disposal she CHOSE to send Clayface. YMMV on that but even given his power set he is the least experienced one here and sending in someone who is pretty inexperienced to face a superman clone alone feels a bit off to me.

Thanks for a good debate though and for the information about Colony tech you posted as well. Seems like things are headed in an interesting direction here.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    That would explain some things. But then, why not just let your team in on it?
    It might also because the other members of the team might not be good actors and this had to look 'real' in order for Waller to buy the 'Tec team turning in the Outlaws to her. Bizarro also probably wants both Jason and Artemis to react to their incarceration in a natural way so that Waller doesn't suspect that there is a plan afoot.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 10-12-2017 at 08:18 AM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

So am I the only one confused here? Did Bruce give no one a memo that Jason is working undercover? Also the Tec team seem like a bunch of jerks in this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    So am I the only one confused here? Did Bruce give no one a memo that Jason is working undercover?
    Probably not specifically, but Kate at least knows the basics of what they're about. It's only Bizarro acting suspicious that gets them wanting answers.

Also the Tec team seem like a bunch of jerks in this issue.
    Ehh... not that bad.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I don't know Caivu. I mean if I was in Jason's shoes I'd be ticked off as well. You broke into my house and kidnap one of my teammates? Then you better have a good explanation and not just brush me off as if you're better than me. Plus the way it ended made it sound as if they're going to sell them out to Waller.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

So I guess I was the only one who noticed that Kate used the exact same trick against Bizarro that Roy used on Superbro back on issue's 14 of the previous volume?
    Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine; 10-16-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    So I guess I was the only one who noticed that Kate used the exact same trick against Bizarro that Roy used on Superbro back on issue's 14 of the previous volume?
    I missed the previous volume. What do you mean?

I’ve been looking for this thread- i wanted to say i like this bat team, and think they should have their own book. ( i know they’re in detective, but i want them to operate independently of batman..)
    Last edited by protege; 11-02-2017 at 08:46 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    I missed the previous volume. What do you mean?

Can't help but wonder how many people thought of that idea now.