Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Red Hood and the Outlaws #15 Preview/Discussion

Spectacular Member AzraelOnline's Avatar

Nice! Looking forward to seeing this issue
    Azrael Online - The Source for all things Azrael

It's a little weird that Clayface is trying to rehearse right then and there; it's not like he's on the opposite side of the room or something and can't hear what's going on.

Kate's voice is also bugging me a bit, mostly in how she addresses Luke. Cass's line was good, though.
    Last edited by Caivu; 10-04-2017 at 08:03 AM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

The continuing saga of Cass's hood. Is it there? Is it not?! NOBODY KNOWS!

(Oh, and did anyone else think Basil was calling Luke Lulu at first?)

EDIT: I stand by what I said prior to this edit about Kate's voice being off, but I actually do like Cass's line. I've been asking for more of Cass's snark, and while I don't think it's perfect, it's still good. I was just annoyed by the implication that Lobdell thinks she can read.
    Last edited by Assam; 10-04-2017 at 01:39 PM.

Mighty Member

Luke looking super buff on tat first page.

lmao at the message at the end.

Found another bit of a discrepancy:

IMG_og8l7g.jpg

IMG_kmohfq.jpg

I know it's not a huge thing... but neither does it instill much confidence.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Oh, so now the people are dissecting every single thing about the 'Tec team is fine but when I do the same with Jason's appearances on other books I'm just bitching.

Anyway, Lobdell is certainly not making any favors to the 'Tec team by making them look for the Outlaws not because they did anything wrong but because they have things under control? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Anyway, Lobdell is certainly not making any favors to the 'Tec team by making them look for the Outlaws not because they did anything wrong but because they have things under control? Really?
    Yeah, I'm not totally sold on this setup, either, even with the implication that the message is being used as bait.

Thank you... One preview without our Dark Trinity... This is strange..

However, the detective comics Team is here..

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Found another bit of a discrepancy:

IMG_og8l7g.jpg

IMG_kmohfq.jpg

I know it's not a huge thing... but neither does it instill much confidence.
    Saying crime is at its lowest and zero crime for three days, period, aren't the same thing, so I wouldn't call it a discrepancy as they don't contradict each other.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Saying crime is at its lowest and zero crime for three days, period, aren't the same thing, so I wouldn't call it a discrepancy as they don't contradict each other.
    Zero crime for three days, especially in Gotham, would be even weirder, so it's strange that Kate's treating that news like it's no big deal.

Mighty Member

Oh, so now the people are dissecting every single thing about the 'Tec team is fine but when I do the same with Jason's appearances on other books I'm just bitching.

JPV the only one with true sense in that scene.

He has them look for them because they recognize the message as bait and they want to know what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    JPV the only one with true sense in that scene.
    Knowing something's probably a trap is no reason not to investigate it.