Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Because

spoilers:
    Batwoman turns them over to Waller after beating them
    end of spoilers
    That may be the "literal" reason they are there sure but I think there is a reason beyond the most obvious one. The mention of the Suicide Squad plus the Outlaws going to a Colony base in the solicit for issue #17 alone and the Colony being a group the 'Tec team has fought before makes me think there is a bit more to it than just Batwoman locking up the Outlaws with the Suicide Squad and throwing away the key.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 10-06-2017 at 10:26 AM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Because

spoilers:
    Batwoman turns them over to Waller after beating them
    end of spoilers
    Was that spoiled somewhere or is that the reading you`re making?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    That may be the "literal" reason they are there sure but I think there is a reason beyond the most obvious one. The mention of the Suicide Squad plus the Outlaws going to a Colony base in the solicit for issue #17 alone and the Colony being a group the 'Tec team has fought before makes me think there is a bit more to it than just Batwoman locking up the Outlaws with the Suicide Squad and throwing away the key.
    Pretty much.

There's a super-early review out; read at your own risk.

https://popcultureuncovered.com/2017...he-outlaws-15/

From the way it's described, it's not very encouraging on the 'Tec character front. spoilers:
    It sounds like they just bust in and attack, which if so is terribly stupid and contradicts what Kate was talking about in the preview.
    end of spoilers Maybe there's more to it than that, but yeesh.

Also, apparently spoilers:
    the shadowy figure following Jason gets revealed.
    end of spoilers
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I'm still wondering what on earth the rest of the family think of Jason. It was mentioned in TEC that Tim 'knows' Batman is making Jason keep an eye on Gothams underground or something. Do the rest think he has gone rouge? That he is a criminal? Based on the annual I wouldn't think so, but Dick is probably the most trusted of bat allies so if anyone got to be in the know about Jasons status it would be him I guess. Do we assume that TEC don't know? If they don't, I can understand Kate thinking that Jason only got to operate thanks to Bruces bleeding heart for his family. (Its not the first time he has turned a blind eye to Jason).

Kinda hoping this next issue will give SOME insight.
    Last edited by RedBird; 10-06-2017 at 12:38 PM.

BANNED

Dick definatly knows, the Annual made that very clear throught the dialogue.

If somehow Kate and co don`t that`s a very weird way to handle things with all these cameos on diners and stuff.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I'm still wondering what on earth the rest of the family think of Jason. It was mentioned in TEC that Tim 'knows' Batman is making Jason keep an eye on Gothams underground or something. Do the rest think he has gone rouge?
    Based on the Annual and Jasons appearances in Batman and Nightwing, it seems pretty clear that at least Dick, Daiman and Duke know that he is still working with them. Barbara has iirc not interacted with him post rebirth but I think she will also know what is going on (or will at least know Jason well enough to know that he is not a bad guy).

When it comes to the TEC team, I don't think it was sofar really made clear how much Batman trusts them. I could understand when he keeps Jean-Paul, Cass and Basil in the dark but I don't see why he should do the same with Kate and Luke.
    Last edited by Aahz; 10-06-2017 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I'm still wondering what on earth the rest of the family think of Jason. It was mentioned in TEC that Tim 'knows' Batman is making Jason keep an eye on Gothams underground or something. Do the rest think he has gone rouge? That he is a criminal? Based on the annual I wouldn't think so, but Dick is probably the most trusted of bat allies so if anyone got to be in the know about Jasons status it would be him I guess. Do we assume that TEC don't know? If they don't I can understand Kate thinking that Jason only got to operate thanks to Bruces bleeding heart for his family. (Its not the first time is has turned a blind eye to Jason).

Kinda hoping this next issue will give SOME insight.
    Kate mentions in the preview for this issue that she understands the general gist of what the Outlaws are, plus she's worked alongside Jason enough (mostly indirectly) to know he's not a bad guy, and that if it looks like he's up to something bad, it should at least warrant some questioning first instead of attacking. She's also done that whole "attack first, ask questions later" thing before and has moved past it.

So yeah. Not encouraged by what I'm hearing about this issue at the moment.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    There's a super-early review out; read at your own risk.

https://popcultureuncovered.com/2017...he-outlaws-15/

From the way it's described, it's not very encouraging on the 'Tec character front. spoilers:
    It sounds like they just bust in and attack, which if so is terribly stupid and contradicts what Kate was talking about in the preview.
    end of spoilers Maybe there's more to it than that, but yeesh.
    I honestly hope that isn't the case at all here. If true that isn't like Kate at all and spoilers:
    reflects badly on Biz as well because he is the instigator here.
    end of spoilers

Also, apparently spoilers:
    the shadowy figure following Jason gets revealed.
    end of spoilers
    Now that's something I can't wait to find out.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

If they don't I can understand Kate thinking that Jason only got to operate thanks to Bruces bleeding heart for his family. (Its not the first time is has turned a blind eye to Jason).
    The Hiketia
    Batman: I know that you are protecting your friend Diana, but she is a muderder, no matter the circumstance she must be brought to justice.
    Wonder Woman: Just like Jason Todd?
    Batman:..... ok you got me there.

With all the recent theories that i saw in the Jason Todd thread, is probably Willis Todd or at least somebody conected with him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    With all the recent theories that i saw in the Jason Todd thread, is probably Willis Todd or at least somebody conected with him.
    I suspect it is myself but it would be nice to get confirmation of that.

Spectacular Member

Considering what the preview says spoilers:
    "...the one Bizarro is desperately trying to protect Jason from if my guess is correct...", does it mean that Bizarro already figured out who the guy is???
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Bear in mind those are just speculations from the review's writer, even the thing about the "reveal" is also a guessing.

I honestly hope that isn't the case at all here. If true that isn't like Kate at all and spoilers:
    reflects badly on Biz as well because he is the instigator here.
    end of spoilers

I think it's also something that might not be entirely known until the ARC is over, not just that issue.