Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Generation X should've been included as well, Bloodstorm could have a chat with Jubilee.
    Would have been neat, especially since Moonstar was involved.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

To me, the issue opening with kitty accepting responsibility for brelen's death, as well as the tension on Jean's face shown when kitty left her out and ordered her team around, is foreshadowing of something coming later in the arc. Either something small as a conflict betweeen jean and kitty or as big as kitty's leadership being called into question by everyone.

Kitty's plan did get everyone captured, too.

Please note I like kitty and don't blame her for any fault. I'm just stating what I think that the writing seems to be foreshadowing something.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Btw loved the issue.

Have not enjoyed gold but the start of this crossover was very refreshing. I like when the heroes are split up.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I'm a bit surprised Magik and Magma are left out. I thought since they both had a story in Gold, they should be included
    Sadly, neither Amara or Illyana were stars in those arcs nor are they members on the team. It would have been great to have them in the Inferno or Asgardian Saga areas, but they aren't on the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    The potential for Rachel and Scott (Tyke) moments is enough to get me to pick up the crossover. About time.
    actually this is why I am going to pick it up

hope they have a good fluffy moment

Solid issue. A little rushed, but that may be because I usually prefer a game of mutant baseball play out a little before someone attacks. Mojo is such a colorful, demented character. He always good for lightening the mood in the X-books. I think they've needed that, especially since the end of IvX. Plus, I like seeing the blue and gold teams working together. It feels like they don't get a chance to interact as much as they should. After Jimmy showed up, I think it should've happened sooner. But better late than never, I guess.

Really like seeing O5 Cyclops on a team with Rachel. I hope those two have a moment to chat. It feels like they haven't really done much since Battle of the Atom. This is as good a time as any.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Guggenheim seems to be going all Meta with Mojo being a mouthpiece for his own ideas about the Legacy line in Marvel and being forced to write a crossover. Even killing the writer.

It seems painstakingly slow "oh what are these things"....5 pages of various mix/match teams trying to do something that doesn't work and then the characters explaining what's happening in panel. AND the New Xmen AGAIN complaining about not being used.

Confused why Dani was dressed as a Valrykie in NYC.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I'm giving this crossover two issue to prove itself to be more than nostalgia wank. So far it's not looking good. Already had trouble telling apart the Storms and Wolverines for the last few pages. The art was pretty but inconsistent. RachelxKurt is still weird and gross to me. The only bright spot was the apology for Belen.

The person doing the color made a HUGE mistake making Bloodstorm's eye's white smh. That's a VERY important distinction.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    The person doing the color made a HUGE mistake making Bloodstorm's eye's white smh. That's a VERY important distinction.
    Storm was also the only character whose hair changed along with her costume.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

This was cute. Hoping we get a Storm/Bloodstorm interaction. Given how little Ororo cared about her alternate future daughter, I imagine she cares even less about an alternate vampire version of her.

Also, I know this Secret Wars stuff gets confusing but OML did already meet James(or a version of him) in the last issue of his Battleworld mini.

And I hate to sound insensitive but Blindfold is probably the worst X-Student to have assist with crowd control.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

Since when is my boy Kid Gladiator still in the X-men school? I'm not mad but I don't remember him coming back also I didn't see Warbird.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Since when is my boy Kid Gladiator still in the X-men school? I'm not mad but I don't remember him coming back also I didn't see Warbird.
    I think it was after his space adventure his father sent him back to the JGS
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Kid Gladiator and Warbird were just seen in The Asgard/Shi'ar War arc in Thor. But other than that, he's seen back at the school pretty consistently since Aaron's run.

https://uncannyxmen.net/characters/kid-gladiator
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

BANNED

Rachel.and Jean were kept apart again? Lol