Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Well that rule has largely been more for ease than a real rule usually outside of times the island was mystically enchanted to not allow men on it etc...

I doubt there'd be any real issue. Though the Amazons would probably be at a huge loss about how to raise a boy and whether they'd treat him any differently not knowing per se. But I can't imagine it being too bad, more a comedy of errors than anything.
    Now I want to see that happen with little Hunter visiting his grandmother on Paradise Island, and the Amazons trying to figure out how to look after a little boy Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    Hippolyta? WTH? That poor woman, DC just can't go very long without picking on her.
    Apparently, the Amazons lack the fortitude to keep themselves from destroying the world after suffering some sort of loss.

Amazons Attack
    Flashpoint

...and now this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Natamaxxx View Post
    Apparently, the Amazons lack the fortitude to keep themselves from destroying the world after suffering some sort of loss.

Amazons Attack
    Flashpoint

...and now this.
    Or editorial is a scratched record* that just keeps repeating itself.

*I sound so old, but vinyl is making a come back.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    Hippolyta? WTH? That poor woman, DC just can't go very long without picking on her.
    Yeah. Popularity of live action versions of Hippolyta and the Amazons results in more exposure of Hippolyta in the comics, but as a villain! Not particularly awesome news.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    It does raise the question on how the Amazons would react if Diana had a son in mainline continuity.
    Like this:

“Can you smell it, sisters? Our air be putrid with musk. Aye, what hangs between the shanks now fouls my nose. Perhaps I shall take my blade and separate the offense from the offender. Leave them to shrink and wither on the sand.”
    Well, to be fair, that's not mainline continuity - any more.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/