Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

The story was okay. But what's with Ollie's Medieval-Baltic quasi-Viking look?

Mr. Terrific and Dr. Fate know each other? And Fate is Kent Nelson again, right? I wonder what's going on there...

Thanks Green Arrow for this...

After see hate in the TT against him, I see you as a Big Inspiration for Damian..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-05-2017 at 02:15 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Thanks Green Arrow for this...

After see hate in the TT against him, I see you as a Big Inspiration for Damian..
    From all the TT fans out there, you are welcome to have him, because we certainly dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    From all the TT fans out there, you are welcome to have him, because we certainly dont.

I talked about the MEMBERS
    of that team, like Beast Boy or Wally II for example...

NOT THE FANS.. I was comparing Green Arrow with the TT members..

BANNED

I talked about the MEMBERS
    of that team, like Beast Boy or Wally II for example...

NOT THE FANS.. I was comparing Green Arrow with the TT members..
    And they would also like you to have him. JUST GET DAMIAN OFF TT!!

Fantastic Member

You don't speak for all Teen Titans fans, also Damian leaving would probably be a detriment to the book because Percy seems to only seem to care about writing him and Jackson. I would be interested to see a Teen Titans book without a Robin for a while see how well they sell without one. I kind of hope that we get that Teen Titans team we see in that Superman issue after the crossover.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    You don't speak for all Teen Titans fans, also Damian leaving would probably be a detriment to the book because Percy seems to only seem to care about writing him and Jackson. I would be interested to see a Teen Titans book without a Robin for a while see how well they sell without one. I kind of hope that we get that Teen Titans team we see in that Superman issue after the crossover.
    If Percy is only interested in Damian, he should just leave the book and do Damian somewhere else. The books as it is, is not very interesting as long as he keeps up the routine of 'how new guy X reacts to Damian' while Raven, Starfire and Beastboy gets to stand around at the back and look disapproving.

Fantastic Member

I agree with that, I feel like they gave Percy this book saying "you get to write Damian"! And he has said that he is a fan of the character and has been wanting to write him. Unfortunately, I don't think he or other writers are as interested in writing for Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire I think they would be better off on the Titans or the an Outsiders book. But I think DC is going to stick with Percy because the book is selling reasonably well, and the only reason they probably have not given Damian a solo is because they are probably waiting for Gleason to be done with Superman. I love Damian but Teen Titans is not the place to do a Damian solo book.

I want him out too and return with Robin: Son of Batman with Gleason again, the ending of this comic was THE IDEAL COMIC FOR BEGIN ONE TEAM, not make him one member of the TT... Return with RSOB because thanks to Duke, one Batman and Robin is impossible now..

Is not only for Damian, I like the team, he was not my only reason for begin with this comic.. I like Raven and Starfire... and Beast Boy in the past, now is only one Damian hater.. and Aqualad, maybe because I liked him in YOUNG JUSTICE and he is good with Damian..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-05-2017 at 03:38 PM.

BANNED

I agree with that, I feel like they gave Percy this book saying "you get to write Damian"! And he has said that he is a fan of the character and has been wanting to write him. Unfortunately, I don't think he or other writers are as interested in writing for Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire I think they would be better off on the Titans or the an Outsiders book. But I think DC is going to stick with Percy because the book is selling reasonably well, and the only reason they probably have not given Damian a solo is because they are probably waiting for Gleason to be done with Superman. I love Damian but Teen Titans is not the place to do a Damian solo book.
    Teen Titans is not a place to have Damian at all. Teen Titans is a team book, and it's not a team book when most of the focus remains on one character and everyone else gets to play second fiddle to that character. Ideally Teen Titans could have changed writer or title type with Batgirl & the Birds of Prey, either admit one character is above the others or get the balance right between the team that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Fibber. Not ALL the fans. I like him

I want him out too and return with Robin: Son of Batman with Gleason again, the ending of this comic was THE IDEAL COMIC FOR BEGIN ONE TEAM, not make him one member of the TT... Return with RSOB because thanks to Duke, one Batman and Robin is impossible now..

Is not only for Damian, I like the team, he was not my only reason for begin with this comic.. I like Raven and Starfire... and Beast Boy in the past, now is only one Damian hater.. and Aqualad, maybe because I liked him in YOUNG JUSTICE and he is good with Damian..
    I wanted him out when Percy's interview about regressing him came out and his Damian learns theme became clear but after the last two issues Green Arrow it's clear that Percy has a clear idea planned out for Damian's journey in TT so we'll see. I 'll probably go back to being pissed off and wanting him of the purgatory that is TT by next month

Damian, Nuwally, Jackson are the only standouts in this run so far though Starfire was really good in the 1st arc. I know they have personal arc coming up but with Supersons of Tomorrow, the issue with Wally's return and the issue with Emiko it might be next year before we get to there.
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-05-2017 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Mr. Terrific and Dr. Fate know each other? And Fate is Kent Nelson again, right? I wonder what's going on there...
    IIRC they were in the JSA..but not sure bout this universe tho
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian, Nuwally, Jackson are the only standouts in this run so far though Starfire was really good in the 1st arc. I know they have personal arc coming up but with Supersons of Tomorrow, the issue with Wally's return and the issue with Emiko it might be next year before we get to there.
    They are also the only ones who get any meaningful development, the three others (correct me if I am wrong) haven't actually stated yet why they are still here or had any proper team-building between them, even though Starfire is a complete stranger to all of them.

I sorta feel like we've gone back in time to 2003-2004 when Johns was doing the book, because he was sort of doing the same thing, he focused on Tim, Bart, Conner and Cassie, while Cyborg, Garfield, Raven and Starfire were playing window dressing. Johns however gave his window-dressings a bit more room to breathe.