Week 40, we're barrelling towards the end of the year already yikes. Polls never end though, join the eternal grind and come vote & chat!

Last week around saw an expected outcome, with Black Monday Murders steamrolling the competition. Let's see how it shakes out this week, which is packed with releases.

Let's do the rundown: Cannibal ends a storyline, so next issue will be a decent jump-on point again. Speaking of jump-on points, Extremity starts a new storyline this week, as do Manifest Destiny, and Paper Girls. Meanwhile Rocket Girl and Regression finish up storylines, and Spread begins its final storyline this week.
The Walking Dead's "Here's Negan" story also gets collected in hardcover this week, for those who didn't catch it in Image+

New stuff this week:
1.) The new I Hate Fairyland Special Edition sees Gertrude slaughtering her way through every Image series you like (Saga, Spawn, Descender, Walking Dead, etc.), killing all your darlings. Think Deadpool Kills the Universe, but drawn by Skottie Young!

2.) Slots is a new series about a retired boxer taking a chance at life & success in Las Vegas. I'm not sure if this is a crime drama, heist-to-be, or if the "superstition influences how the chips fall" tagline foreshadows some supernatural influences here...

3.) Lastly, this week, we get Warframe which looks like a video game tie-in comic for a "free to play cooperative shooter." I'll be honest and say that doesn't tell me much, but this looks to be about galaxy-wide conflicts where scavengers team up in unlikely coalitions and need to set aside their differences to survive together. Should be good for the game's fans, as well as Top Cow fans! You don't often see Image publishing these types of media tie-ins, but since Matt Hawkins is writing this and the covers look gorgeous I assume it's not your average licensed comic.

292230.jpg 292235.jpg 292240.jpg