Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ResurrXion 6 months on: Your Thoughts

So, ResurrXion has been going on for the last 6 months in the X-books, relaunching them with 10 books. There have been changes too: Kitty as leader, Jean Grey being chased by the Phoenix, Iceman coming out to his parents, etc.

What are your thoughts on this relaunch? Was it a good idea? Has it been successful? Or has it been a failure?
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I have said it enough. So to avoid annoying anyone with repetition, i'll just say I didn't care for it due to the change of a character I was liking before it happened....

Oh well. That's comic biz.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-05-2017 at 12:35 AM.

ResurrXion is much much better then previous IVX relaunch but it wasn`t great yet.

I have high hopes for 2018.
    Gambit and Rogue, Legion, Jean return and possibly Uncanny. Everything sounds great.

It's great when compared to what we had before. Could use some work(Gold), but overall it's been fine.

GenX is my stand out book. Can't wait for Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    It's great when compared to what we had before. Could use some work(Gold), but overall it's been fine.
    My thoughts pretty much.

Well, as others have said, it may not be perfect or what some people expected but it was no doubt much better than what we had before in ANAD Marvel. Mutants are safe again, no genocide, no conflicts, I like that Jean and Iceman got a solo, Astonishing and Generation X are cool, X-Men Blue is better than Hopeless ANXM, the other good books stayed, X-Men Gold is meh but it's slightly better than Extraordinary.