Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

I don't see Power Girl coming back just because they put her back on Earth 2; Conner may come back, Jay will probably be back at least he has been teased I don't see the twins coming back for years. Bart and Max I could see coming back. I don't see Christopher Kent coming back especially not if Conner is because he fulfills the same role as Jon. I think Lian and Mia are going to come back and I hope they do. Lian was always one of my favorite Green Arrow characters. I could see Mon-El coming back when they deal with all the Saturn Girl stuff.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Of who I see coming back in the immediate future:
    Arrow - Mia and Lian (maybe)

Aqua - Lorena and Lagoon Boy

Flash - Jay, Bart, Max, and Jesse

Super - Kon, Power Girl, and Mon-El
    Some of the characters I listed DO obviously have better or worse chances than others. It does seem clear though that the first, and possibly only, to be FULLY restored will be Arrow. (Although the Bats DO have their core characters all accounted for already, and Wonder just needs Cassie back)

About Arrow though, I've always seen him more as an ally tham Family and he IS around, but I do hope for Eddie to join Team Arrow again.

Also, if Bart and Mon-El, and by extension the Legion are around, there really isnt any reason not to bring back Jenni. I don't see a reason not to bring back ALL of these characters, but with Jenni, I don't see what DC's problem would be.

I think Power Girl has a good chance of returning. Most likely some how involved with the JSA.
    Simply because she's a rather popular character.
    And artists love to draw her. The NSFW fan-art crowd have ensured that she'll be seen for generations. Same with Harley Quinn, Zatanna and Fire & Ice.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Sin and Cissie ARE admittedlty BoP and YJ characters only tangentially related to thr Arrow Fam, but until both Mia AND Lian are back, I won't consider it complete.
    Cissie's mom was technically an Arrow Character, and basically his Batwoman equivalent in the silver age (but the post crisis version of the character is much more fun).

When it come to Sin, I think with Emiko and Lian around, she is kind of redundant.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Aqua- Lorena, Koryak and Lagoon Boy (Also AJ but I dont think he has a chance of returning)
    Btw. does Tula exist in the new 52?

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Btw. does Tula exist in the new 52?
    Yes. She's Ocean Master's half-sister.

Has Marine Marauder appeared in New52 or after?
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Justice League and Trinity are the only two I've dropped. I'm actually reading more titles now than before.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Fantastic Member Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

I haven't dropped any titles yet. I will sometimes pick up one issue or get the first issue online of a title to see if I like it but don't then get any further than that. But of the ones I have been following on my pull list, I haven't dropped any.

I have even picked up new DC titles that I didn't read before. So overall, Rebirth has been about equal to New 52 for me. The only difference is there hasn't been any insanity so far with writers quitting or getting fired despite being popular. I am also more careful in what I put on my pull list.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I have also added titles - but I did drop Wonder Woman when Rucka left.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I've dropped:
    Justice League; I enjoy Hitch's artwork, but his writing isn't up to par. Nothing particularly bad, but I didn't like the concepts.
    Flash; this one started strong but kinda went nowhere.
    Hal Jordan & GLC; same with the Flash, except I also didn't like how the two corps were handled.
    Titans; Brett Booth.

With all of these books there wasn't a single moment or thing that made me drop them, but there were other books that I wanted more.

I might be dropping Wonder Woman soon. Nightwing couldn't be getting a new creative team sooner.

all exp Teen Titans, and I just drop Wonder Woman.
    I just don't feel rebirth, and I love Kori but I might even drop Teen Titans.

I’ve dropped a number of books only to pick them up again or just get sporadic issues.

But comics I dropped after checking out the first few issues:

Titans - besides Wally’s return the book is totally directionless.

Teen Titans - Damien is written more of a jerk than usual. Also a very uninteresting story. The Titans franchise continues to flounder.

Wonder Woman - Rucka started out strong but then just dragged everything out way too much. Robinson’s first issue was great. I may add it back to my pull list.

Green Arrow - an ok book but not great

Justice League - Hitch just isn’t a good writer

Justice League of America - what the hell happened to this book?!? It seemed like it was going to be the breath of fresh air the League needed. Orlando coming off of his awesome Midnighter run, Reis apparently the artist (fill in artists almost immediately), and a cool lineup. All just a complete letdown.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-07-2017 at 01:58 AM.

Batgirl: My quest for liking any modern run of Barbara Gordon as Batgirl continues. I'm still failling.
    Batgirls and the Birds of Prey: Nothing particurlary bad, but it was kind of unserwhelming.
    Suicide Squad: Is trash, just really boring trash, i can't believe that i stick with this for more than 20 issues.
    Supergirl: Meh, it wasn't bad, but i'm still quite indifirent to the Supergirl characther in general
    Green Arrow: Not particular reason, i just didn't find it appealing.

Titans and Teen Titans are, currently, in a weird position for me, i think that they started decently up until The Lazarus Contract, but after things had been kind of downhill. But, i'm too loyal to quick, i just can't help myself.

Titles I tried but dropped / didn't continue with:
    * Batgirl & the Birds of Prey
    * Batman
    * Detective Comics
    * Flash (only bought the two issues of "The Button" crossover)
    * Green Arrow
    * Nightwing
    * Super Sons
    * Supergirl
    * Superman
    * Superwoman (Perkins first issue didn't grab me)
    * Trinity