Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    BANNED

Dropping Flash (after just a couple issues) after today. Didn't care for the writing at all and while I generally don't care about weak art, this was pretty bad. I might come back for Flash War, but given my growing apathy, we'll see what happens.

That would leave New Super-Man and the JLC as the only DC title I haven't dropped, am planning to drop or have switched to tradewaiting for, but I picked up the first two issues of Snagglepuss so hopefully those are good.

Fantastic Member

Haven’t dropped anything recently, but:

I’ve been wanting to drop Wonder Woman, as Robinson’s writing isn’t doing much for me, but the dang solicits always have something that make me want to stick around, even if I know it’ll likely end with a letdown.

Green Lanterns has failed to excite me since Seeley took over and normally I’d want to drop, but instead continue to pull since I want to support Simon and Jessica’s roles as Green Lantern in the DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'm not regularly reading Superman, but I had been enjoying Dan Jurgens on Action Comics. I'll still buy issue #1000 of that title, so I will get to see how Bendis does on his story in that issue before I definitely decide if that (and the Action Comics Special that Jurgens will get to finish things up) will be my last issue(s) of Action Comics or not.
    After reading the Bendis story in Action Comics #1000, I have no plans to buy issue #1001.