Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

NEW SUPER-MAN #19

Written by Mariko Tamaki, art by Brent Peeples and Richard Friend, cover by Phillip Tan, variant cover by Bernard Chang.

"A Day in the Life." The New Super-Man and Justice League of China changed the metahuman landscape of China forever, and Laney Lan has reported on their heroics since day one. But there's more to Shanghai's ace reporter than meets the eye, and when faced with turmoil in her own family, Laney's commitment to reporting the truth will be tested like never before.

No relaunch, and a fill-in issue about Laney? Leave it to this book to always keep me on my toes!

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    NEW SUPER-MAN #19

Written by Mariko Tamaki, art by Brent Peeples and Richard Friend, cover by Phillip Tan, variant cover by Bernard Chang.

"A Day in the Life." The New Super-Man and Justice League of China changed the metahuman landscape of China forever, and Laney Lan has reported on their heroics since day one. But there's more to Shanghai's ace reporter than meets the eye, and when faced with turmoil in her own family, Laney's commitment to reporting the truth will be tested like never before.

No relaunch, and a fill-in issue about Laney? Leave it to this book to always keep me on my toes!
    A issue about Laney is suprising! I must say I'm intrigued! Looking forward! This book will never let me down!

BANNED

https://twitter.com/geneluenyang/sta...17303144812545

Confirmation that Tamaki's issue is a fill-in, and an intriguing note about the future.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess Slam Bradley is going to be relegated to having lived only during the 30's until someone brings him back into the modern DCU again, or we just assume what Yang showed Kenan was all just illusions.
    Remember now, Ching Lung mentions that he used a lot of power to bring Kenan to that little reality. It seems like it's just an echo of the Golden Age reality IE Presumably Earth-2. So there's nothing stopping Slam from being used in a modern context.

I continue to be happy with about my assertation that MingMing seems to be Kenan's love interest or will be. Very happy to see that. Now I just hope we get to learn more about her. Even if it's something as simple as what else she does outside of working for Dr. Omen and meditating with I-Ching.

And definitely surprised and happy to hear about Laney Lan again. I figured she was otherwise done for now in the series and would be the go to reporter to mention whenever Kenan's brought up in other books.