Default Justice League Legacy Arc

What does everyone think of the Legacy arc going on right now? I've enjoyed the one issue I bought from it(haven't bought the others as Red Death and Murder Machine caught my eye). It looks like it has potential, and I thought Issue #27 was a pretty decent expository issue. https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...t-what-may-be/

BANNED

Honestly I think after Timeless helped elevate interest in Hitch's JL & Legacy is interesting for the most part.....still doesn't make it good though. I don't know maybe I'm just cynical to Future-travel stories like this but it's getting old "Oh the child of a & b comes from the future to stop events caused by the hero & hohum" I miss time traveling characters like Impulse or Booster Gold.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

It's hella rad. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
    Honestly I think after Timeless helped elevate interest in Hitch's JL & Legacy is interesting for the most part.....still doesn't make it good though. I don't know maybe I'm just cynical to Future-travel stories like this but it's getting old "Oh the child of a & b comes from the future to stop events caused by the hero & hohum" I miss time traveling characters like Impulse or Booster Gold.
    I've only been back into comics for a year, so I haven't seen enough of these types of stories to get me there yet, but you do have a good point.