Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Runaways

I thought the first few episodes were slow but since Alex was kidnapped I haven't found the show slow.

Never read the book but after reading the wiki page apparently there is a big twist that happen with one of the kids. Without giving it away does anyone think they stick with that turn? If they do i assume it will be next season because theyee are no signs of this character making that turn that i see.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-08-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Never read the book but after reading the wiki page apparently there is a big twist that happen with one of the kids. Without giving it away does anyone think they stick with that turn? If they do i assume it will be next season because theyee are no signs of this character making that turn that i see.
    I sort of doubt it. The character we're talking about about seems to be in a very different place than the comic in the book. If anything I think he's the LAST one in group that would do that on the TV show. I'd sooner see Chase to it on the TV show, given what he's already done.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I sort of doubt it. The character we're talking about about seems to be in a very different place than the comic in the book. If anything I think he's the LAST one in group that would do that on the TV show. I'd sooner see Chase to it on the TV show, given what he's already done.
    Was thinking the same thing but maybe they want it to come out of left field. Regardless i doubt anything like that would happen this season. Maybe next season

Was thinking the same thing but maybe they want it to come out of left field. Regardless i doubt anything like that would happen this season. Maybe next season
    If it happens, it'll defiantly happen out of left field even for the comic readers cause he seems the least likely to do that at this point in the story. But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If it happens, it'll defiantly happen out of left field even for the comic readers cause he seems the least likely to do that at this point in the story. But we'll see.
    Did they drop hints in the comics that it was coming?

The show got renewed! Season 2 with 13 episodes.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...t-hulu-1070582

Boisterously Confused

Did they drop hints in the comics that it was coming?
    There's almost no way to address your comments in a spoiler-free manner (and I won't claim that this is what I think that it is), but one of the kids took a step that suggests that when the chips are really down, he'll go a really long way for his father.

I really enjoyed the finale and where it left the kids and parents and cannot wait for season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I really enjoyed the finale and where it left the kids and parents and cannot wait for season 2.
    Yeah good season finale, it ends with them runing away lol. I still dont trust Karolina's mom I think she's a spy for Jonah. What if Daddy Wilder called the same guy Alex partnered with and he's gonna play both sides?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Yeah good season finale, it ends with them runing away lol. I still dont trust Karolina's mom I think she's a spy for Jonah. What if Daddy Wilder called the same guy Alex partnered with and he's gonna play both sides?
    The interesting thing about the parents is that they're now sort of an x factor in the show. They're not quite on the same side as their kids (though obviously they do want to protect them), and clearly they're not on Jonah's side. Or at least most of them aren't. So it's good vs evil vs something in between. And that definitely makes for a more interesting show because the lines aren't clearly drawn here. And I think that's a big part of why the investment in the parents in the first season was absolutely worth it.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I hope they find a way to fit Victor in Season 2. Also, I want so confirmation that Jonah is an alien. I was waiting for the whole time and got nothing.

I wonder if we'll ever see Klara and Victor and Xavin in this show.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

With Karolina and Nico hooking up I doubt we'll see Xavin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I wonder if we'll ever see Klara and Victor and Xavin in this show.
    I don't think we'll see exact translations of those characters. But I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't see some version of those characters in the story.